The 2021 NBA Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!!!)

CWood21

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

He drafted Nwora, Wilson and the GOAT Donte though.

My guys got on me for calling it stupid to make that move by saying "Horst just won a title, I think he knows what he's doing." I laughed. Lot of Patriots Bill Belichick drafting energy today from Bucks fans.

My entire issue was pulling that trigger before the draft even started. Like, you don't even know what the board looks like nor do you know what others will offer for that pick. Just a dumb, dumb, dumb process from Horst, the genius.

If we draft Alex Antetokounmpo with one of those picks, I'm going to ***** slap that dumbass looking face of his if I ever see him.

• Like 1

Just now, NYRaider said:

The Detroit Pistons are building the least athletic team in the history of the sport. Bad boys to sad boys

I mean they got Hamidou Diablo the dunk contest winner can jump outta the gym but he’s a scrub. Athleticism overrated give me skill all day.

Just now, beekay414 said:

My guys got on me for calling it stupid to make that move by saying "Horst just won a title, I think he knows what he's doing." I laughed. Lot of Patriots Bill Belichick drafting energy today from Bucks fans.

He's riding John Hammond's coattails.