Training Camp 2021

AKRNA

1 hour ago, Cutler06 said:

Ravens RB J.K. Dobbins looks like he just got a big-time knee injury, perhaps we can finagle a trade from BAL for a decent draft pick for Freeman or Gordon

We aren't a good enough team to warrant what they will want for him, injured or not. We also just spent a 2nd on a RB that looks better than Gordon. 

15 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

Just thought I'd mention we should get a better idea of what our offense may look like this year today.

The Rams had the best D in the league last year and for a few drives at least it should be #1's versus #1's.

Starts with our 1’s vs. Rams 2’s. McVay doesn’t play starters. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BroncoBruin said:

Teddy has looked awful with the full group of starters against Rams’ backups. 

He had one drive where we scored against the Rams 2s/3s. Otherwise he was abysmal.

I have even less faith now; first two games are East Coast road trips - we know how we do in those - and, even against hapless Giants and Jags, I’d be shocked if we went 2-0. And the Jets, with Saleah, LaFleur and Wilson, could over perform expectations this year. Week 3 might not be the gimmie game it looks like. 

That “interview” with George Paton was pathetic. Again, he repeated the “it’s important for us to play meaningful football in November and December,” crap. Griese and Levy just kissed his butt too. Embarrassing for all involved. 

Mr. B must be spinning in his grave. We’re officially the Denver Rockies under this clown. 

Edited by AnAngryAmerican

1 hour ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

He had one drive where we scored against the Rams 2s/3s. Otherwise he was abysmal.

I have even less faith now; first two games are East Coast road trips - we know how we do in those - and, even against hapless Giants and Jags, I’d be shocked if we went 2-0. And the Jets, with Saleah, LaFleur and Wilson, could over perform expectations this year. Week 3 might not be the gimmie game it looks like. 

If the Broncos get off to an abysmal start (like 1-5 or 1-6), they should just start Brett Rypien and start Tankapalooza 2021. Maybe they can get Spencer Rattler or the QB from Georgia (a fan on Walter Football talked him up).

3 hours ago, BroncoBruin said:

Teddy has looked awful with the full group of starters against Rams’ backups. 

That wasn't a full group of starters. I watched just one play and Anderson was our LT. Didn't bother looking for any others.

I did notice that Hamler, Jeudy, Fant and Williams didn't play either. I might take a look later to see who we had on the OL but I really don't much care. 

Edited by AKRNA

9 hours ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

If the Broncos get off to an abysmal start (like 1-5 or 1-6), they should just start Brett Rypien and start Tankapalooza 2021. Maybe they can get Spencer Rattler or the QB from Georgia (a fan on Walter Football talked him up).

JT Daniels is pretty good.  

12 hours ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

And if he went out there and led 3 TD drives you'd be saying it's against 2nd and 3rd stringers so it doesn't count. It's absolutely insufferable to see the hypocrisy across the Broncos fanbase on this.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AKRNA said:

That wasn't a full group of starters. I watched just one play and Anderson was our LT. Didn't bother looking for any others.

I did notice that Hamler, Jeudy, Fant and Williams didn't play either. I might take a look later to see who we had on the OL but I really don't much care. 

Jeudy played on all three drives with the starters. He didn’t record a catch, but he was on the field. And Bolles started at LT as well.

They started the game with Bolles at LT along with the rest of the starting OL, Gordon at RB, and the three starters at WR. 

The Rams defense didn’t play any starters. 

Edited by BroncoBruin
  • Like 1