Around the NFL: Only Commies like Carson.

Kiltman

If Wentz does play 16 games, what kind of pick do you expect? I think he would end up winning 10 games tops, more likely 8 or 9. Those Colts WR's and TE's are arguably worse than ours.

Vs SEA
Vs LAR
@ TEN
@ MIA (is a tie the best scenario here?)
@ BAL
Vs HOU
@ SF
Vs TEN
Vs NYJ
Vs JAX
@ BUF
Vs TB

@ HOU
Vs NE
@ AZ
Vs LV
@ JAX

I see 5 easy games (HOU x2, JAX x2, NYJ), 5 games they should lose, and 7 games that could go either way. I could see them going 0-5 to start the season. That's a rough first 5 games.

Edited by Jeezla

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

If Wentz does play 17 games, what kind of pick do you expect? I think he would end up winning 10 games tops, more likely 8 or 9. Those Colts WR's and TE's are arguably worse than ours.

I think they’ll be 8-9. That division sucks more than ours though, so maybe 10-7 is doable. They have a relatively easy preseason SOS, so if they do suck and that stays true their pick will be higher.

Realistically picking 16-18. I’ll guess pick #16.

Hopefully the Titans suck too for awhile and keep them in the divisional race until December. Easiest way to stop any shenanigans with them sitting Carson.

Id be shocked if we get anything above #12 from it.

42 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

If Wentz does play 16 games, what kind of pick do you expect? I think he would end up winning 10 games tops, more likely 8 or 9. Those Colts WR's and TE's are arguably worse than ours.

Vs SEA
Vs LAR
@ TEN
@ MIA (is a tie the best scenario here?)
@ BAL
Vs HOU
@ SF
Vs TEN
Vs NYJ
Vs JAX
@ BUF
Vs TB

@ HOU
Vs NE
@ AZ
Vs LV
@ JAX

I see 5 easy games (HOU x2, JAX x2, NYJ), 5 games they should lose, and 7 games that could go either way. I could see them going 0-5 to start the season. That's a rough first 5 games.

Ideal situation is Wentz plays enough and they miss the playoffs.

25 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Mack got a captain spot, Tua didn’t which is sending the media into a fervor. 

Former eagle hopefully helping sow the seeds of an awful first full year for Tua. Get us that top 10 pick.

I simply don’t see how his teammates didn’t vote him as captain if they are all in on him. He is a second year starting QB who won national titles in college. Why is he not a captain lol?

5 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I simply don’t see how his teammates didn’t vote him as captain if they are all in on him. He is a second year starting QB who won national titles in college. Why is he not a captain lol?

Watson, who then gets suspended ideally.

• Like 1

Helluva game by Dallas. But love to watch them lose. Was 20 yards from Zeke from landing a parlay that was going to net me $800. So, good. lol But that was a mostly impressive night back from Dak. Tampa is just a legit great team. They overcame some bad turnovers and still won. And Brady is still just an amazing football player. 

3 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Dallas sliced and diced the same D that held Mahomes to 9 points. Hope it was more bad D from TB than Cowboys O being elite but I think it’s the latter w/ how good their pass pro was, on top of what we already knew.

It was the first game of the season, not the 20th played from last year during a hot streak. Week 1 is almost always a crap shoot where anything can and typically does happen.  Why I suggested numerous times wouldn't shock me one bit to see Dallas win.

However it's one game played in (Sept). Tampa's secondary being banged up didn't help that's for sure and Kellen Moore took advantage to the tune of asking Dak to throw it 60 GD times. Something that can't become a trend for the 2021 season or Dak will die! A Dallas loss is always a good thing.

🖕 Cowboys 🤠 

Edited by Nabbs4u