Around the NFL: Only Commies like Carson.

Kiltman

19 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

yes athletically

no in terms of toughness

Yea I've noticed he seems to struggle most against power rushers. Figure he can't be worse than AV though and at least he's young with athletic upside. So there's some hope for further development and worst case if he doesn't perform to starter levels then he can be our swing tackle in '22.

We're definitely in the market and he might be a target, so you guys could have a shiny new draft pick coming your way soon enough. 

2 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Yea I've noticed he seems to struggle most against power rushers. Figure he can't be worse than AV though and at least he's young with athletic upside. So there's some hope for further development and worst case if he doesn't perform to starter levels then he can be our swing tackle in '22.

We're definitely in the market and he might be a target, so you guys could have a shiny new draft pick coming your way soon enough. 

I’d love nothing more, hell if it’s the right position Howie would probably take a depth player. If you had any extra safeties or LBs who could rush.

16 hours ago, DreamKid said:

AD is definitely only a LT. If you can move your LT to replace AV and trade for Dillard you might have a more stable line.

On 9/14/2021 at 12:36 AM, Kiltman said:

Guy I was playing had the raiders kicker, they just had to get a first down and it would've been fine.
Shoulda gone with my gut and play Stafford

Plot twist, this turn of events gave me first waiver choice.
Got Eli Mitchell who's gonna be the #1 back it looks like in San Fran, obviously don't need him blowing up this week against us. But nice to have another starting RB.