Around the NFL: Only Commies like Carson.

Kiltman

@TheRealMcCoy

Removed the linked tweet above, it was there for like a good 24 hours so I'm sure anyone who really wanted to see it probably did. Unfortunately Reagor's.... choice words, aren't allowed here. Look how good of a mod I am, I read through the entirety of it and then took more than a full day to realize "oh wait, that's kinda not ok here"

No big deal, just sort of the M.O. for here is all. Still welcome to share via DM for anyone who missed it.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'm checking out if we trade for Watson. Can't root for that guy.

What sucks is it’d be a huge thing for a couple weeks and then totally get brushed under the rug.

A couple reporters will be on them about it, but they’ll edge them out of interviews.

4 hours ago, Kiltman said:

What sucks is it’d be a huge thing for a couple weeks and then totally get brushed under the rug.

A couple reporters will be on them about it, but they’ll edge them out of interviews.

hope to god miami trades for him so i dont have to worry about finding a different team to support.

There's been rapist, murderers, racists, abusers and more getting to comeback and play. Some even proven guilty. Not gonna debate which is worse. Dude might even get his name cleared. If he's innocent then there's no reason to not want him. Guilty obviously throw him into the fire 🔥

If the Eagles traded for him then they probably know something that we don't and should wait before saying "I'll quit supporting this team". You would want the same respect if you were this athlete in this situation

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

You root for Penn State - get this self righteous crap outta here. 

Penn State fired everyone involved once it became known. I won't support that those who knew did nothing about it. This is knowingly taking on a serial assaulter after it was known.

9 minutes ago, Danger said:

Penn State fired everyone involved once it became known. I won't support that those who knew did nothing about it. This is knowingly taking on a serial assaulter after it was known.

“Once it became known” - you mean once it became known by the public because those scumbags knew about it in the 90s. 

17 hours ago, Kiltman said:

it would be a huge thing for a while. The public ain't forgetting this anytime soon, no matter how it plays out legally. It might not be R Kelly bad, but it's bad. And it would be getting a lot more attention if Watson was actually starting and doing post game interviews.

There's certainly bigger scum out there than Deshaun, but Lurie trading for him is the same as selling your soul to win.

Also, I'm pro kink-shame, and I don't want any weirdy QB who prefers a masseuse putting a thumb in their butt over a traditional happy ending. #exitholeonly

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

This is the Fletcher Cox effect. Either Fletch gets double teamed and Hargrave gets into the backfield or Hargrave gets double teamed and Fletch puts an OG on their butt.  Fletch man handled the Cowboy's OG to force Dak to scramble and Hargrave disengaged from being blocked at the right moment. It's just better since Hargrave is a huge upgrade over the other guys we've had start next to Fletch over the years.

1 hour ago, oland11 said:

This is the Fletcher Cox effect. Either Fletch gets double teamed and Hargrave gets into the backfield or Hargrave gets double teamed and Fletch puts an OG on their butt.  Fletch man handled the Cowboy's OG to force Dak to scramble and Hargrave disengaged from being blocked at the right moment. It's just better since Hargrave is a huge upgrade over the other guys we've had start next to Fletch over the years.

Little of Column A, a little column B.
He no don't is getting assistance from Cox being next to him. 
But he's look just as physically impressive.

Hopefully Gannon realizes the opportunity to be had if we blitzed more.
you have two guys in there messing everything up, start sending a backer or blitz a nickel.
Don't need to do it every time but enough to put them on their toes

Like do any level of line stunt and shoot a backer through

B
X  X     X | X
/   /      /   |  \
O  O  +  O  O

• Like 1