Around the NFL: Only Commies like Carson.

Kiltman

27 minutes ago, Danger said:

Miles probably doesn't fetch more than a 4th, and yes I'd trade him. He's replaceable fairly easily. Not saying he's bad, but he's not worth a second contract.

Yeah if someone wanted to throw a late 3rd early 4th at the deadline I’m 100% fine with it. Really any 4th.

And I think it’s possible someone would want to do that, especially with all the runningback injuries on good teams.

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

I'd trade him for a player bc I don't think he'd get enough draft comp.  A young  and talented/proven Safety, corner or LB. We have enough draft comp even though you really can never have enough. It'd have to be a 2 for me.

You're forgetting that RBs are inherently less valuable of a position.

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

You're forgetting that RBs are inherently less valuable of a position.

You're not wrong, but Sony Michel got a 6th and a 4th and Miles is a much better player than him. 

Also, it just doesn't matter cause this FO will never trade him for a 4th round pick. They didn't trade Ertz or Barnett for mid round picks and I see no reason they would do it for Miles.

41 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

I agree with trading Sanders - Gainwell looks like an absolute stud.

I assume Kenny G would've gone much higher in the draft had he not sat out the 2020 season? 

Probably a 3rd rounder, that’s where some suggested he’d go.

• Like 1

I am shocked his light grind sesh is what does it, but we all knew it was coming.

The Khan’s really need to try harder and gain some level of common sense, I’m not shocked they screwed this up…but like how do you mess this up this bad? 

They not going to fire him now. They want to save face and honestly if he starts winning, no one will care. That said, I will be surprised if he is the HC next season. He seems to have completely lost that locker room and that is hard to get back once it is gone.

5 hours ago, Kiltman said:

I am shocked his light grind sesh is what does it, but we all knew it was coming.

The Khan’s really need to try harder and gain some level of common sense, I’m not shocked they screwed this up…but like how do you mess this up this bad? 

Someone in the Jags staff probably had an in-between buying all the shots for Urban that night.