Around the NFL: Only Commies like Carson.

Kiltman

13 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Context, that’s the Eagles’ head of security Dom. He’s very close with a lot of players, he’s who went down to bring Lane back the other week from Oklahoma (with whatever was happening to him.)

Very emotional was a stretch but seemed a bit like a goodbye, like I said could be reading into it too much.

Do you think Dom gives good hugs?

56 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

This is just eyeball test, but aside from that blown tackle, Davion looked like our best LB. Not saying he actually looked good, just that he was the best LB on the field for the Eagles last night according to the eyeball test.

I'm not holding my breath when Gannon said he could be our best coverage LB, but like you said, he did look like the best of our bunch last night. Until this point, Gannon had different LBs for different packages (like Wilson/Singleton, Taylor/Edwards, Singleton/Edwards). I do think if Taylor can continue to improve he'll continue to eat away snaps from the other LBs. He does need to improve his tackling but that can definitely that get coached up.

What do you think of Sean Bradley? Just an STer?

Edited by oland11