Around the NFL: Only Commies like Carson.

Kiltman

28 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

We’ve weirdly been in fairly good position with injuries.

Everyone else is losing their RBs and CBs or juglar have bad linemen to begin with. 

Hope we can move some people, get some of those middle picks to help move around like that Colts’ 3rd did.

Gotta look at those middles as kickers. Hell, Ertz was basically a kicker. Play a little Madden GM, trade the 6th we get for Edwards for a trade up in the 3rd or something, whatever. 

4 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Gotta look at those middles as kickers. Hell, Ertz was basically a kicker. Play a little Madden GM, trade the 6th we get for Edwards for a trade up in the 3rd or something, whatever. 

yup.

Miles is #1 for me on the block

45 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

yup.

Miles is #1 for me on the block

Barnett #1
Miles #2

Then depending on how the dead cap would work:
Cox #3
Slay #4

If we aren't going to work out a new deal, then Goedert is prob #1, but I hope we extend him.

And obviously get rid of our LB's for w/e we can get for them. 
Oh, and Maddox too. He's been decent this year.

Edited by Jeezla

I saw a lot of people saying trade Cox, but with his contract how many contenders even have the ability to trade for him?

I think if we are true sellers our best trade assets would have to be Nelson who has played pretty well at a valuable position and is on a one year deal and Miles a young RB whose talent is obvious but stock is down due to usage. I think Barnett would potentially get interest as well but he has done nothing to help his stock so far this season.

Slay and Cox make sense for us, but not really for other teams unless there are competitors with lots of cap space for some reason.

Edited by AZ_Eaglesfan

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

We’ve weirdly been in fairly good position with injuries.

Everyone else is losing their RBs and CBs or juglar have bad linemen to begin with. 

Hope we can move some people, get some of those middle picks to help move around like that Colts’ 3rd did.

Yea I made the injury watch thread in anticipation of our guys going down each week. It really hasn't been happening outside of the average knicks and bruises of being an NFL player...so far.

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Barnett #1
Miles #2

Then depending on how the dead cap would work:
Cox #3
Slay #4

If we aren't going to work out a new deal, then Goedert is prob #1, but I hope we extend him.

And obviously get rid of our LB's for w/e we can get for them. 
Oh, and Maddox too. He's been decent this year.

Been so ready for him to be gone and I totally forgot Barnett is still here

50 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Slay or Nelson, Miles, Any LB, Barnett, Cox

I know a lot of people say Dillard but I think we should probably hold onto him for right now. 

If you get blown away for Dillard, I’d do it. Given we’re not sure if he’s really this guy and the extension/option next year. But yeah with Lane’s long term here up in the air maybe you do hold onto him. Which is wild.

Looking at Cox’s deal it’s a ton of dead money this year, maybe like $10mil in dead money if he's traded next year. Honestly it might be more, it’s been reworked a bunch, never sure what sticks with a trade.