Around the NFL: Only Commies like Carson.

Kiltman

48 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Thankfully won’t have to deal with the headache if true.

I seen reports Eagles have the ammo to go after a QB this off-season and lists Watson, Rodgers and Wilson. Frankly, none of them really excite me for different reasons. I guess Russ has about 4-5 more years left. That’s a pretty short window though. 

27 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I seen reports Eagles have the ammo to go after a QB this off-season and lists Watson, Rodgers and Wilson. Frankly, none of them really excite me for different reasons. I guess Russ has about 4-5 more years left. That’s a pretty short window though. 

Russ might be goobery as hell, but he’d have a field day with the supporting cast here and a scheme that doesn’t specifically try to take him out of games. Not sure what the trade package would look like. But probably like our 1st this year, our 1st next year, a 3rd this year at least. Maybe you could get away with the lowest 1st we have this year if it’s not lower than 13.

Yeah I don’t get trading for Rodgers at this point. Unless you really are a QB away and are fine with a 2/3 year window.

Wilson is the only vet I see them making a play for and we still don’t know if he’s gonna force his way out.

Some lower end guys like Kirk Cousins I think could get moved for cheaper. Not that I want that, but will be part of the market. Baker could be moved, honestly if I was them I’d try to flip stuff to get Rodgers and send Baker to Washington or Carolina.

Free Agent wise Eagles could go with Mariota as a stop gap. Let him and Hurts battle it out. Use all your picks on building the team or acquiring picks for 2023.

That’s really it besides taking one of these guys in the draft and hoping they surprise people.

• Like 1

Watson deserves to rot in Houston. How does a guy like that get to dictate who and where and when he gets to play. If I were Houston, I’d suspend him for conduct detrimental. Never pay him a penny and let him retire. Amazed he remained steadfast in his Miami preference. Hope it costs him millions along with the lawsuits. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Watson deserves to rot in Houston. How does a guy like that get to dictate who and where and when he gets to play. If I were Houston, I’d suspend him for conduct detrimental. Never pay him a penny and let him retire. Amazed he remained steadfast in his Miami preference. Hope it costs him millions along with the lawsuits. 

Him being so keen on Miami is odd, it’s not like they are a sleeping giant. Organization has a ton of issues. From the bottom of the roster to the top of the front office.

Like I get Miami is a nice place to live and no income tax…but that only gets you so far.

Though of the options Miami is probably the best place for people to forget what he did. He goes to a harder core city and people will be on him forever. (Not saying their fans are fair weather just the city)