Around the NFL: Only Commies like Carson.

Kiltman

We’ve needed a veteran receiver, but not sure he’s the right guy cause he’s always hurt, doesn’t seem like the leadership type and isn’t a big bodied receiver which is more what this group needs. I think we would also be on the hook for his 15 million in 2022 and 2022, but I believe we could cut him without a dead cap hit too. Some team before us like the Lions (super desperate for receivers) or Jags would claim him first. 

15 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

We’ve needed a veteran receiver, but not sure he’s the right guy cause he’s always hurt, doesn’t seem like the leadership type and isn’t a big bodied receiver which is more what this group needs. I think we would also be on the hook for his 15 million in 2022 and 2022, but I believe we could cut him without a dead cap hit too. Some team before us like the Lions (super desperate for receivers) or Jags would claim him first. 

Yeah probably won’t have a shot anyway, Lions should do it they have nobody.

I’d  not bother with it tho. Some decent receivers will hit the market next year, just wait til then and get a better fit.

He’s throwing a fit about Baker, not like Hurts is gonna do much more for him.

42 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah probably won’t have a shot anyway, Lions should do it they have nobody.

I’d  not bother with it tho. Some decent receivers will hit the market next year, just wait til then and get a better fit.

He’s throwing a fit about Baker, not like Hurts is gonna do much more for him.

We can always cut him this offseason with zero dead cap. 

But, agree on that last part lol. Browns are 29th in pass attempts per game with 30, but we are only a whopping 2 pass attempts more per game. If anything going here would be worse for him cause Hurts is a slower processor, more inaccurate and if Sirianni has woken up after the Lions game we might pass the ball less than the Browns the rest of the way.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy
  • Like 1