Around the NFL: Only Commies like Carson.

Kiltman

34 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Couldn't imagine if the Eagles chose any other WR's really other then JJAW and Reagor. Let alone had it been 

DJ Metcalf and Justin Jefferson paired with (DeVonta Smith)

Howie and his Scouts 🖕🙈

I would have happily taken

Terry McLaurin and Brandon Aiyuk paired with DeVonta. Especially over DK's twin brother DJ.

Then again, if we hit on McLaurin (or DK) we probably don't draft DeVonta. We'd draft Parsons instead. Could have had McLaurin/DK, Jefferson, and Parsons.

Edited by Jeezla

6 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I would have happily taken

Terry McLaurin and Brandon Aiyuk paired with DeVonta. Especially over DK's twin brother DJ.

Then again, if we hit on McLaurin (or DK) we probably don't draft DeVonta. We'd draft Parsons instead. Could have had McLaurin/DK, Jefferson, and Parsons.

It's the butterfly effect though. Draft DJ or Terry, We aren't in position probably for Jefferson.  Draft the two of the 3 in B2B drafts, we damn sure aren't in position for Parsons or Smith in 21'.

Just sad how poorly our scouts and Howie are at evaluating WR'S.  I mean you literally have to be a Heisman trophy 1,600 yd, 17TD WR for him to say, maybe we should Draft DeVonta?

11 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

It's the butterfly effect though. Draft DJ or Terry, We aren't in position probably for JeffersonDraft the two of the 3 in B2B drafts, we damn sure aren't in position for Parsons or Smith in 21'.

Just sad how poorly our scouts and Howie are at evaluating WR'S.  I mean you literally have to be a Heisman trophy 1,600 yd, 17TD WR for him to say, maybe we should Draft DeVonta?

I think we still would be. Our team got really banged up in that wildcard loss to NO.

The way Carson and the OL played last year...I dunno if it would have mattered if we had Randy Moss and Calvin Johnson, we're probably drafting around 10th instead of 6th.

Most likely if we take McLaurin or DK, we don't take a WR the following year. We'd probably end up being the team that took Jeff Gladney (even though we'd all want either Dugger/Winfield/Delpit/Chinn), so ultimately we were doomed to take a bust in 2020 with Howie at the helm, even if he got 2019 right. If he did take one of the safeties, it probably would have been Delpit.

Edited by Jeezla

4 hours ago, BugzBunny101 said:

Man, DaVante the next Chad Johnson and I love it.

We badly need a WR2 though and honestly even Agholor would be better than the scrubs we got. It's time we cut reagor and fire howie for drafting when we had a slam dunk in JJ (and im not about arcega...LOL)

put some respect on the best blocking WR of all time

6 hours ago, Kiltman said:

So if we win Sunday, we’ll be the 7th seed by weeks end. 

The Vikings and Niners play each other, the loss will knock one of them below us win percentage wise.

OcHXimC.jpg

As team success goes, this is really all I wanted out of this season. To be competitive for a playoff berth so the games actually mean something into December and January. 

12 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I’m glad we weren’t crazy for thinking he could be a solid player. Never got why Jim hated him.

can't cover opposing teams WR1 solo on an island with no help.

dude was always good as long as he wasn't asked to catch speedsters down the field. he was just slow as hell