Around the NFL: Only Commies like Carson.

Kiltman

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Besides offensive line….

Rasul’s problem was Jim Shorts hated him and his “system” was unforgiving to CB’s. 

Yes, we are the O-Line factory, specially Guards, but that's more on Stoutland being the GOAT and having people off the streets ready to play. 

Yea not sure what that was all about. Clearly, they were playing guys that were in win now mode or even guys that were less talented but could execute a play better. But that’s the life in the NFL. Coaches have to win weekly. It’s rare anymore to see guys get a solid 3-4 years to coach up a losing team and still be able to stick around to see the fruits of their labor. Generally, if the team stinks after 2 years, you’re basically done. 

13 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Wait, what happened? 

Exactly what they said. The Eagles social media team did a bad job compared to others at advertising our players for the pro bowl. The pro bowl is so outdated. I don’t put much stock into who gets in or care enough to be mad at the team about it. I just thought it was funny Eagles fans were calling out the team.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Yup was just about to post. Can't believe they pulled that out. 

Didn’t get to watch cause I was doing something, but realized football was on last minute and got to stream the walk off FG. Glad the Niners are closer within striking distance. If we manage to win out and they lose that last game against the Rams we can jump them for the 6th seed. Would be pretty impressive if that happened to crawl back from 2-5 to 10-7.