Around the NFL: Only Commies like Carson.

Kiltman

Rams would be the hardest draw for sure imo. They are getting really hot and a team with that much elite talent in the postseason is going to be absolutely terrifying to beat.

Bucs are for sure the easiest draw because they are pretty hurt and we already played them well earlier this year. With our new running offense/ball control style I think we would have a shot there.

Hard to see us beating Dallas if they are on full throttle mode like they were vs Washington... but they hadn't been looking so hot the previous month. 

All that really matters is getting in of course. Eagles will be a long shot to beat any team in the playoffs. 

12 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Captain no vax tests positive so he’s out this week 

Vax no Vax doesn't seem to matter these days. Just a matter time if/when it hits these players.

Going to be hilarious (will happen no doubt) when major Stars test positive and miss playoff/SB games. It's coming.

38 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Vax no Vax doesn't seem to matter these days. Just a matter time if/when it hits these players.

Going to be hilarious (will happen no doubt) when major Stars test positive and miss playoff/SB games. It's coming.

Matters for how fast they can come back.

He’ll likely have to miss a lot of next week and week 18 could be must win if they lose this week. Luckily for them Taylor has been carrying that team.

Will be hilarious if they miss the playoffs because of Carson.

11 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Matters for how fast they can come back.

He’ll likely have to miss a lot of next week and week 18 could be must win if they lose this week. Luckily for them Taylor has been carrying that team.

Will be hilarious if they miss the playoffs because of Carson.

Actually he might not with the "New BS" Covid protocols the NFL is trying to implement,  you know for safety reasons!

Vak no Vak it will only be 5 days, no longer 10 automatically for No Vaxed players.

Edited by Nabbs4u

5 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

I have a scary feeling that the Boys are going to make a deep run this year. Hopefully Rodgers or Brady can knock them out

Will be funny to see if depending on the next two weeks, we're their WC matchup. 2v7 

Love to see a reverse 2009, be absolutely hilarious.  

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

I have a scary feeling that the Boys are going to make a deep run this year. Hopefully Rodgers or Brady can knock them out

I have the same feeling. They are a really complete team. Their defense may not be steady, but it produces takeaways at an unbelievable clip to where they don't have to be steady. I feel uneasy about them. 

• Like 1