Around the NFL: Only Commies like Carson.

Kiltman

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

Cept the Rams actually pulled it off.

Do you know how unusual that Ramsey trade is? Sure if another elite corner is at odds with the incompetent franchise that drafted him and wants out and Howie or whoever our GM is can get in there while we are a good team then sure go for it. That may not happen for another 5-10 years.

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Do you know how unusual that Ramsey trade is? Sure if another elite corner is at odds with the incompetent franchise that drafted him and wants out and Howie or whoever our GM is can get in there while we are a good team then sure go for it. That may not happen for another 5-10 years.

Did it happen? Did the Khalil Mack trade happen? Did the Hopkins trade happen? The Lions traded a franchise QB. Watson would be on a new team is he wasn't a molester. Crazy trades happen more often than 5-10 years. It's closer to every other year.

Edited by Jeezla

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Did it happen? Did the Khalil Mack trade happen? Did the Hopkins trade happen? The Lions traded a franchise QB. Watson would be on a new team is he wasn't a molester. Crazy trades happen more often than 5-10 years.

I can’t remember too many corners of Ramsey’s caliber being traded at like 25 or whatever. Obviously relationships turn sour though. We aren’t at a point as a team where we can afford to be trading a couple firsts for any position besides QB which is the main point here that you keep glossing over. 

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

6 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I can’t remember too many corners of Ramsey’s caliber being traded at like 25 or whatever. Obviously relationships turn sour though. We aren’t at a point as a team where we can afford to be trading a couple firsts for any position besides QB.

No, but we can afford to trade a 1st and a 3rd or even a 1st and a 2nd if it means we're getting a pro bowl caliber CB or DE or WR for the next 4+ seasons. Or we can just keep using them on guys like Reagor and Dillard and Barnet and Agholor and Dickerson.
What we really can't afford is to keep wasting picks on bums.

Edited by Jeezla

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

No, but we can afford to trade a 1st and a 3rd or even a 1st and a 2nd if it means we're getting a pro bowl caliber CB or DE or WR for the next 4+ seasons. 

We could, but doesn’t mean we should… especially since this corner class could be one of the best of the last decade.

7 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

We could, but doesn’t mean we should… especially since this corner class could be one of the best of the last decade.

That's what they said about the 2020 WR class. We got reagor.
The one position Howie drafts worst than WR? CB.

Edited by Jeezla

12 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I see you’re into fairy tales.

If the bills are up against cap or he wants a raise they don’t wanna pay for it can happen. Or any similar situation.

I think it’s a totally viable strategy for a team ready to compete and for any stars in their prime.

I don’t think the Rams have done a great job at it but it’s ok to outbid people sometimes.

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Trading for white or a guy like that not being such a fantasy/dream situation. In theory.

I mean considering  they already just paid him last year and it would be 25 million dead cap this year or 20 million dead cap next year to trade him. Yes it is. Like I said of course a good corner could come available if they are fighting with their team like Jalen, but that doesn't happen very often cause a really good to elite corner is super valuable and like I said we aren't in a position to truly compete yet, so this whole convo is a moot point.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

Ruggs was at 127 mph when he collided. Hope he never gets his driving privilege back. Also found a loaded gun in the car. Apparently was up to 156 mph before slowing down for the impact. Hope he gets serious jail time.

Henry Ruggs Travelling 156 MPH Before Fatal Crash, Cops Say

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, Jeezla said:

Ruggs was at 127 mph when he collided. Hope he never gets his driving privilege back. Also found a loaded gun in the car. Apparently was up to 156 mph before slowing down for the impact.

There goes his argument for not being drunk...because if you're stone cold sober being that moronic it's not any better.