Around the NFL: Only Commies like Carson.

Kiltman

2 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Anyone catch that McLane article?  It’s behind a paywall. 

About Lurie and Hurts and Roseman and the QB position. 

Can't read it but saw some articles basically saying Lurie likes Hurts but Howie isn't convinced or something like that. But again that is just something I saw off hand no clue if that is what the article actually describes.

I hope that is the other way around? Howie believes in Hurts, Lurie doesn't? Otherwise Jeffrey should fire Howie after the season (before draft) since it was he that wanted to draft said QB in the 2nd just 2 drafts ago.

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

I hope that is the other way around? Howie believes in Hurts, Lurie doesn't? Otherwise Jeffrey should fire Howie after the season (before draft) since it was he that wanted to draft said QB in the 2nd just 2 drafts ago.

It’s a weird dynamic. I think it got his right so anyone feel free to correct; Lurie wants that high potent offense, he always has. Was the driving force behind drafting Hurts, but is the one itching for another QB. Apparently, Howie is the more patient member over the two. And Howie was told not to give Hurts competition going into the season.  

I think anyway. 

8 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Pretty sure Doug was the one who wanted Jalen in that draft based off the snearing he was doing when the pick was made.

39 minutes ago, Danger said:

Which of you was it that wanted to make Joe Brady our HC? LOL

Was it Jeezla? BlueDon? Scalamania? 

This move screams the Panthers are inept more than Joe Brady sucks imo. They brought in SAM DARNOLD to save them... Matt Rhule is just a terrible coach. Brady will end up ok somewhere.