Around the NFL: Only Commies like Carson.

Kiltman

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

Sure, I’d agree it was trending that way… though last year was just a mess for everyone involved in Dallas. Think this year was set to be different for him prior to the injury. He certainly looked better.

He has but then the injuries will come. The next year or two are crucial for his career. 

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

Go back and look at the comment that you originally quoted when you asked if I was Matts alt. 

Going on the immediate defensive is a Matt’s special - instead of saying something like “yeah, his production has been down but he’s been hurt so maybe that’s part of it.”.  

He would say:

35 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

He’s also been injured for the majority of the season and has clearly been hobbled… so there’s that. 

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

Going on the immediate defensive is a Matt’s special - instead of saying something like “yeah, his production has been down but he’s been hurt so maybe that’s part of it.”.  

He would say:

It reminded me so much of Matts tbh lol. 

4 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

He would say:

As I said before, Matts really more or less has the same opinion of the Zeke situation as you do… from what I’ve seen, anyway. 

Zeke is basically Miles Sanders tier at this point. All the NFCE starting RB's looking above average, but not great. Zeke looking very overpaid, and Saquon hasn't earned that #2 overall pick money in 3 years.

Edited by Jeezla

2 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

The Bears are garbage, Jesus. 

Love Hicks tho. Dudes a monster. 

Bears are so bad they are going to gift the Giants Kyle Hamilton or Aiden Hutchinson. Hopefully they take a QB with the pick.

Edited by Jeezla

6 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Zeke is basically Miles Sanders tier at this point. All the NFCE starting RB's looking above average, but not great. Zeke looking very overpaid, and Saquon hasn't earned that #2 overall pick money in 3 years.

in saquans defense, the giants might be the most difficult team in the league to judge RB's from. From playcalling, to qb play, to lineplay. how can we even tell lmao

9 hours ago, Daimonas said:

in saquans defense, the giants might be the most difficult team in the league to judge RB's from. From playcalling, to qb play, to lineplay. how can we even tell lmao

You aren't wrong, but there is no question he lost a step or two with the ACL. He looked special his rookie year, I still think he could be a solid back in the right system but definitely not special.

4 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

You aren't wrong, but there is no question he lost a step or two with the ACL. He looked special his rookie year, I still think he could be a solid back in the right system but definitely not special.

He hasn't looked the same. I think the injuries got to him TBH. He doesn't have that explosiveness that was what made him special in college and his rookie season.