Around the NFL: Only Commies like Carson.

Kiltman

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Eh 

Seen that a lot this year, why does Donald deserve one? 

Just wasn’t sure why that got so loud this year. Ramsey and OBJ were getting that too.

Because he's the GOAT DT. Ramsey and OBJ? F them. They aren't goats. Ramsey is a poor mans Revis. Donald is the damn GOAT of DT's. He just got 12.5 sacks in what was a crap year for him. 

Edited by Jeezla

18 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Because he's the GOAT DT. Ramsey and OBJ? F them. They aren't goats. Ramsey is a poor mans Revis. Donald is the damn GOAT of DT's. He just got 12.5 sacks in what was a crap year for him. 

Ok I guess 

Still... seems odd the more universal desire for him to get one this year compared to countless other greats. Maybe just me, idk. Just seen/heard that a lot the last couple weeks.

Just now, Kiltman said:

Ok I guess 

Still... seems odd the more universal desire for him to get one this year compared to countless other greats. Maybe just me, idk. Just seen/heard that a lot the last couple weeks.

Countless other greats. There can be only 1 Goat per position.
QB Brady
WR Rice
TE Kelce prob
OL No idea who the goat is
RB No clear cut GOAT
DE Reggie White
LB Lawrence Taylor
MLB Ray Lewis (modern era)/Butkus (older era)
CB Revis (modern era)
S Ronnie Lott
DT Aaron Donald

Those dudes deserve rings. The countless other greats? Nah. Cept Brian Dawkins, Brian Westbrook, and Trent Cole. They deserved one.

21 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Countless other greats. There can be only 1 Goat per position.
QB Brady
WR Rice
TE Kelce prob
OL No idea who the goat is
RB No clear cut GOAT
DE Reggie White
LB Lawrence Taylor
MLB Ray Lewis (modern era)/Butkus (older era)
CB Revis (modern era)
S Ronnie Lott
DT Aaron Donald

Those dudes deserve rings. The countless other greats? Nah. Cept Brian Dawkins, Brian Westbrook, and Trent Cole. They deserved one.

It’s tough with the eras, I guess I never really thought of him as the unquestioned GOAT DT before. But that does make sense if that is how most people think of him.

Would be an interesting thing to try and figure out for every position and like how close is the second guy. 

In my head there are only 4 unquestionable goats at their positions and you listed them all. Brady, Rice, Reggie and LT.

It does feel like the happiness people had for Reggie when he got one.

On 2/14/2022 at 9:36 PM, Kiltman said:

In my head there are only 4 unquestionable goats at their positions and you listed them all. Brady, Rice, Reggie and LT.

P: Ray Guy
K: Adam Vinatieri
KR: Devin Hester

Gotta give the ST some love, bro. Maybe give LS to Doren-BOSS because I don't see any of those other scrubs on AGT doing magic.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

P: Ray Guy
K: Adam Vinatieri
KR: Devin Hester

Ray Guy was before his time, no doubt but he's not a GOAT IMO. 

The GOAT of NFL Kicker is Justin Tucker. Don't care about post season success, Tucker in every statistical category possible is better.

Hester probably is.

10 minutes ago, Danger said:

What even makes LT the GOAT? His numbers seem good, but they don't really come across as "GOAT" to me.

Taylor changed a lot about the NFL, he was just a purely dominant player. The only player that was maybe more dominant was Reggie, who just had his way with OTs but also that was his only job. Both of them playing in the same time period really help flip things to the game of today.

For some reason his tackle stats aren’t on the databases.