Colts’ Carson Wentz returned Monday from foot injury

pwny

23 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

It has to be a bit concerning as a Colts fans that multiple important players on the team remain unvaccinated.

It is, but there's not much that can be done about it. Sure it's going to be frustrating when players aren't going to be available due to Covid protocols but unless you're the Atlanta Falcons or the Tampa Bay Bucs with a 100% vaccination rate, its going to affect the majority of teams throughout the year. Some players for one reason or another will choose not to get vaccinated. 

And if a player doesn't want to get vaccinated, at least be honest about it and say you don't want to be vaccinated. If a player hasn't been vaccinated this close to the start of the season it's pretty clear you probably don't want it. 

Guys with the vaccine are still getting covid. It’s at a lower rate and idk how that effects protocols but I just wouldn’t be surprised to see guys with the vaccine shot missing games due to COVID as well. All of this crap is a mess and I can’t wait for it to end.

54 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Guys with the vaccine are still getting covid. It’s at a lower rate and idk how that effects protocols but I just wouldn’t be surprised to see guys with the vaccine shot missing games due to COVID as well. All of this crap is a mess and I can’t wait for it to end.

True but the protocols for vaccinated players are much more lenient. Vaccinated players don't have to isolate for the same length of time unvaccinated players do, so if a Covid outbreak does take place within a team, those with more vaccinations among the players and staff will be able to get them back quicker if able to do so.

And let's not forget the rule the NFL put in about if a team has an outbreak amongst unvaccinated players that causes a game cancellation, that team takes the loss, that will affect their record and seeding and the financial implications on the other players and the team in general. 

• Like 1