Colts’ Carson Wentz returned Monday from foot injury

pwny

6 minutes ago, Leader said:

Cant say I know squat about Eason....but if a trades upcoming, of the two you mention - I'd take Minshew.
He might not be all that "talent-wise" but he'll give you his best. Thing is Indy's got a good squad - so you dont want a caretaker backup stepping in.
Good luck. You play the Packers this year? If so....no good luck for that game.

Well Minshew's battling for the starting job in Jacksonville at the moment (his words) so might be a starter anyway 🙂.

That's the thing. We do look to have a good team. Just QB issues always seem to crop up. (Maybe we can give Rivers a call 😄)

No, we aren't playing any NFC North teams this year. Our players ankles are safe. Just the feet that are problematic. 

Edited by PFM18
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, PFM18 said:

Well Minshew's battling for the starting job in Jacksonville at the moment (his words) so might be a starter anyway 🙂.

That's the thing. We do look to have a good team. Just QB issues always seem to crop up. (Maybe we can give Rivers a call 😄)

No, we aren't playing any NFC North teams this year. Our players ankles are safe. Just the feet that are problematic. 

☺️🥰😍

Do it! One more year!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I've said it once and I'll say it again

Jimmy is not going to allow Lance to start a single game this season

But that has nothing to do with it. 

It's about the colts making a big move and offer for Jimmy (which they would never do) to ostensibly force the niners hand. Jimmy is 100% available at the right price

I brought up Dak because he has been a starter since 2016 like Wentz

You can check the 2016 draft if you don't believe me. 

He has had less injuries but one happened much earlier, so the availability for both teams has been pretty close.

Dak is a tough hero and Wentz is always hurt. (shallow scuttlebutt)

How's the shoulder looking, btw?

I could also use Goff and his 69 starts, but Goff sat for half of his rookie year.

Just out of curiosity (not to Matts, but to everyone) was Joe Montana injury prone?

• He played 16 games in 2(3*) out of 15 full seasons.
    • I'd count 1984 as a full season because he sat week 16 at 14-1
  • He played all 9 in strike 1982 and he played 2 of 3 scab and 9 of 12 regular games in 1987.
  • So he was available to play all games in 4 of 15 years as a full time starter.
    • He only played 1 game as a rookie and he was job sharing with DeBerg in 1980.
Edited by SkippyX

I feel like ‘injury prone’ isn’t something we can quantify with stats. For me, it’s one of those things where a player just feels injury prone to you. 

like if two players land on Wentz and twist him into the ground and he snaps his knee - that shouldn’t count toward ‘injury prone’. But then you get players who are just always injured for a variety of reasons (Saquon), just feels like an injury prone player. But then I’m sure if you go through the incidents you could say the same as what I’ve just said for Wentz.

Really tough one, for me. It can’t all be luck and coincidence can it