Colts’ Carson Wentz returned Monday from foot injury

pwny

He's played slightly less games than Dak, enters the season far healthier than Dak, and has better O-line protection.

Yeah, I'm not overly worried about Wentz staying upright.

Are we worried that they play Cleveland and Clowney in the playoffs and he helmet-to-helmets him again?

Are we worried 2 defenders will wishbone his leg at the end zone like the Rams did?

Wentz is in year 6. He was available for every game in years 1, 4, and 5. He played in 11 and 13 games in the other 2 seasons. He's not exactly brittle in a full contact sport.

Put it another way:

• He lasted 640+ drop backs in 2016
  • He lasted 468+ drop backs in 2017 until a freak wishbone tackle.
  • He lasted 432+ drop backs in 2018 until a back injury
  • He lasted 644+ drop backs in 2019 until his brain was slammed into his skull twice in a row.
  • He lasted 487+ drop backs in 2020 until he was benched.

So are you all predicting he's got a 40-50% chance to get hurt after Thanksgiving or just making stuff up?

18 hours ago, SkippyX said:

He's played slightly less games than Dak, enters the season far healthier than Dak, and has better O-line protection.

Yeah, I'm not overly worried about Wentz staying upright.

Are we worried that they play Cleveland and Clowney in the playoffs and he helmet-to-helmets him again?

Are we worried 2 defenders will wishbone his leg at the end zone like the Rams did?

Wentz is in year 6. He was available for every game in years 1, 4, and 5. He played in 11 and 13 games in the other 2 seasons. He's not exactly brittle in a full contact sport.

Put it another way:

• He lasted 640+ drop backs in 2016
  • He lasted 468+ drop backs in 2017 until a freak wishbone tackle.
  • He lasted 432+ drop backs in 2018 until a back injury
  • He lasted 644+ drop backs in 2019 until his brain was slammed into his skull twice in a row.
  • He lasted 487+ drop backs in 2020 until he was benched.

So are you all predicting he's got a 40-50% chance to get hurt after Thanksgiving or just making stuff up?

Is this jinxing of Wentz being done intentionally or unintentionally?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

As a Colts fan I tried to give Wentz the benefit of the doubt but he’s really a selfish person. Even with a pregnant wife and teammates that’s relying on him he’s only thinking about himself. I’d rather have Eason lead this team tbh.

It has to be a bit concerning as a Colts fans that multiple important players on the team remain unvaccinated.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

That’s a cop out there’s been almost 2 years of data that back up how safe the vaccine is.

Shows he is not 100% committed to winning after signing the contract. Sucks for the Colts but there will likely be a ripple effect and players will miss games.

19 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

As a Colts fan I tried to give Wentz the benefit of doubt but he’s really a selfish person. I’d rather have Eason lead this team tbh.

I'm envisioning a sit down dinner with him, Lamar Jackson, Cam Newton, Kirk Cousins, and Cole Beasley, have a very interested 3 hour conversation, and then 3 days later they all get Covid.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

As a Colts fan I tried to give Wentz the benefit of doubt but he’s really a selfish person. I’d rather have Eason lead this team tbh.

These guys are idiots lol your a pro athlete a vaccine shot isn’t going to affect you