NBA Summer League Thread

NYRaider

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

rockets will definitely suck again.  cant depend on wall staying healthy and its still a young roster.  im willing to bet gordon gets dealt at some point during the season too. 

The funny thing about tanking is you're trying to lose enough games to get a high pick and add more talent. While also teaching your young core how to build winning habits. 

2 hours ago, Kirill said:

I mean we were def. trying to tank super hard towards the end then Poku went off in the final game so we didn’t get Suggs. The GM is a loser. That’s why I wanted to get one of these top guys this year then be done with the tank I hate the battle between the GM and the coach. The coach isn’t going to win Sam Presti is immortal in OKC.

The Clippers out tanked you to avoid LeBron.

Cole Anthony is currently 3/19 in the summer league...

Cole Anthony dribbles the basketball with a grudge, forged in self-belief and feelings of disrespect. He’s carrying it into his second season with the Magic. “One-hundred percent,” Anthony, 21, said in an interview with the Daily News. “It’s still 14 dudes in that draft that was picked ahead of me. I take that personally.”

6gRDeI5.png

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

I've said that to myself a few times each game I've watched. Get that boy some cornbread.

His ability to pass/handle the ball at his size are impressive. Definitely needs to be able to hit jumpers with more consistency and add some weight. He's going to have a tough time with the physicality of the NBA early on,

13 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

His ability to pass/handle the ball at his size are impressive. Definitely needs to be able to hit jumpers with more consistency and add some weight. He's going to have a tough time with the physicality of the NBA early on,

Agreed. He has some of those guard-like abilities like AD did.

If he can fill out his body and his shot gets more consistent... whew he's gonna be a problem.

That defensive potential is really high too.