NBA Summer League Thread

NYRaider

16 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Kuminga and Moody looking exactly how fans hoped they would look. Kuminga obviously needs to refine his offensive game but that was expected. If these two aren't traded for a star this year, then going forward they will help the team with the core guys all aging. Steph probably has at least 3-4 super more elite seasons left in him but if he starts slowing down a bit sooner than expected, then these two will help carry the load. 

Yea I didn’t even like Kuminga in this draft but I even said maybe you just have to take him at 6 since no one else good is available and the draft is a crapshoot.

I still can’t believe we drafted Josh Giddey. That’s a fireable offense. 

2 hours ago, Kirill said:

Yea I didn’t even like Kuminga in this draft but I even said maybe you just have to take him at 6 since no one else good is available and the draft is a crapshoot.

I still can’t believe we drafted Josh Giddey. That’s a fireable offense. 

That's a huge overreaction. Let's see what Giddey can do before saying he was the wrong pick. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

That's a huge overreaction. Let's see what Giddey can do before saying he was the wrong pick. 

He’s a 6’9 unathletic white PG with a 6’7 wingspan and his name is  Josh. It was easily the worst pick of the draft and the worst pick of Sam Prestis career. I promise you this kid won’t amount to anything in this league. He lasted 3 minutes in the summer league got hurt then went back to posting tik toks. People want to compare him to LaMelo just cause they both came from the NBL but LaMelo had 1 on 1 ability. This kid Josh doesn’t. He’s more LiAngelo.