2022 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

Just now, beekay414 said:

As far as I know. He's been practicing and they just ran a feature article on him here. He's going to destroy the Horizon lol.

He reminds me of MPJ from what I've seen, I think his draft stock may be hurt a little from playing at UWM because most people won't really see him play a ton.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

He reminds me of MPJ from what I've seen, I think his draft stock may be hurt a little from playing at UWM because most people won't really see him play a ton.

Eh he's still going to go lottery so that doesn't matter too much. He'll run the Horizon and then kill the draft process. I don't think this exposure idea is going to hinder him when it hasn't hindered anybody else, really. If you're a talented prospect, you'll get drafted where you belong. 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Eh he's still going to go lottery so that doesn't matter too much. He'll run the Horizon and then kill the draft process. I don't think this exposure idea is going to hinder him when it hasn't hindered anybody else, really. If you're a talented prospect, you'll get drafted where you belong. 

The lack of exposure hurt Luka, he was clearly the best player in the class but went behind Ayton/Bagley because they were always playing on national television. 

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The lack of exposure hurt Luka, he was clearly the best player in the class but went behind Ayton/Bagley because they were always playing on national television. 

He went 3rd and it wasn't lack of exposure that caused him to slip. The questions were from his below the rim athleticism and whether or not he'd get his shot off in the league. Ayton and Bagley were either highly skilled bigs or freak athletes. 

Exposure doesn't get you drafted, talent does. If anything, exposure gets you OVER drafted. PBJ will still go top 10.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, beekay414 said:

That's Final Four MOP, Ty Lawson, to you.

Despite Ty Lawson frying Duke for 3 years, he was actually one of the UNC players I actually liked and enjoyed watching. Dude was so shifty and unstoppable off the dribble. I see a lot of him in Jean's game.