2022 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

3 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

At the end of the day I agree, in fact I said we shouldn’t when I started talking in NBA topics. With all the rumors it’s difficult to not get caught up in it. Hearing Collins and Duarte possibilities get the blood going. Having the Kings pass on yet another star potential player for a better fit/sure thing is frustrating as well. This is going on two decades of rinse, wash, repeat. I do like Murray and Ellis though, need the guys already on the Kings to start stepping up. 

Yeah I still don't love your roster construction, you have 2 PG's and 3 guys that should be playing the 4. But I think that Barnes and Holmes should both be valuable assets around the All-Star break.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Yeah I still don't love your roster construction, you have 2 PG's and 3 guys that should be playing the 4. But I think that Barnes and Holmes should both be valuable assets around the All-Star break.

Here’s to hoping, they may even be used to trade for an expiring contract during FA, so we’ll see. 

1 minute ago, brownie man said:

I may end up being wrong but my Cavs totally botched this draft. 

just a dreadful effort. Idk who made those picks but they need to be on the lookout to get fired. 

There were better players on the board but Ochai Agbaji fits well with your group.

Just now, Troy Brown said:

lol i already like stevens too much but i'd take ainge back in a heartbeat if stevens wasn't the gm

I'm pretty sure Danny thinks he's still employed by you guys. Was at the finals in Celtics gear and did absolutely nothing for us tonight. First time in 3 decades we made no pick.

14 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

There were better players on the board but Ochai Agbaji fits well with your group.

I’m cool with Ochai

but not over Griffin unless the medicals were horrible. 

passing on Liddell is going to make them look stupid. I can pretty much guarantee that 

Just now, brownie man said:

I’m cool with Ochai

but not over Griffin unless the medicals were horrible. 

passing on Liddell is going to make them look stupid. I can pretty much guarantee that 

I think you'll regret passing on Griffin way more then Liddell, the 2nd round is a crap shoot. Agbaji at least projects as a rotational player from day one though.