2022 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

On 12/12/2021 at 8:45 AM, MOSteelers56 said:

Has Paolo shown any potential as a lob threat/rim runner/screener in the P&R this season? He seems like more of a bully ball guy. 

Paolo's biggest strengths are his ball handling and ability to hit shots off the bounce. He looks like a guard in a 6'10" dudes body and can go coast to coast with the ball in his hands. Duke hasn't really asked him to operate that much as a screener because he's usually playing alongside Mark Williams who's a non-spacer. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Paolo's biggest strengths are his ball handling and ability to hit shots off the bounce. He looks like a guard in a 6'10" dudes body and can go coast to coast with the ball in his hands. Duke hasn't really asked him to operate that much as a screener because he's usually playing alongside Mark Williams who's a non-spacer. 

I was asking for the Pistons specifically. They need a lob threat/roll man in the worst way. I know one does not take a guy to be a rim runner exclusively in the high lottery, but it would be helpful if they could get a guy that has that ability. 

8 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I was asking for the Pistons specifically. They need a lob threat/roll man in the worst way. I know one does not take a guy to be a rim runner exclusively in the high lottery, but it would be helpful if they could get a guy that has that ability. 

I'm sure Paolo would be a monster operating in the pick-n-roll with Cade. Those two together would be a great foundation to build around.

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

AJ Griffin hasn't seen consistent minutes this season due to his knee injury but when he has played, man he looks like he can be special. Such a physically gifted athlete with a super soft shooting touch, reminds me of Jimmy Butler with more range.

hopefully he shoots up draft boards.