2022 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He turns the ball over at a rate as high as anyone in the NBA, lol.

Top 10 in the NBA in topg

Luka, Harden, Trae, Garland, Westbrook, Jokic, Cade, LeBron, Morant, Randle. Such awful company.

He's 10th in turnover % behind guys like Lowry, Harden, Sabonis. Pretty even with Garland. Jokic, CP3, and Luka are 17th, 18th and 21st. 

He's a rookie on a team with probably the worst supporting cast in the league. So what?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Top 10 in the NBA in topg

Luka, Harden, Trae, Garland, Westbrook, Jokic, Cade, LeBron, Morant, Randle. Such awful company.

He's 10th in turnover % behind guys like Lowry, Harden, Sabonis. Pretty even with Garland. Jokic, CP3, and Luka are 17th, 18th and 21st. 

He's a rookie on a team with probably the worst supporting cast in the league. So what?

Cade is the goat, I know you love him.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Cade is the goat, I know you love him.

I really don't. Didn't even make my boys list lol (inside joke but a real thing). I think he could eventually be a top 25 player but I don't see him ever being a top 10 guy.

Just now, NYRaider said:

Mitchell has made the playoffs every season in the Western Conference. When's the last time the Pistons have made the playoffs or won a series? 2004?

you’re correct, detroit’s last championship is significantly more recent than utah’s, which must have been at least 13.8 billion years ago

• Like 1

Just now, catcheryea said:

you’re correct, detroit’s last championship is significantly more recent than utah’s, which must have been at least 13.8 billion years ago

Maybe you will see the playoffs again in 20 years my boy. Cade the goat.