2022 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

Excited to see where Sochan goes. From day 1 it was apparent he was an NBA player and by conference us Baylor fans knew he was a 1st round lock. Now him being in the lottery is awesome, huge jump he’s made from opening night.

Edited by Tyronnosaurus

14 minutes ago, catcheryea said:

do all of you really think jabari is better than paolo

No, but I think Jabari's a better fit in OKC where he won't be a primary ball handler and will get a lot more spot of 3's.  Paolo can be a ball handler in Houston and split touches with Green whereas I think SGA will be more ball centric in OKC and when he shares ball control it will be more with Giddy than it would be with Banchero.

25 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

No, but I think Jabari's a better fit in OKC where he won't be a primary ball handler and will get a lot more spot of 3's.  Paolo can be a ball handler in Houston and split touches with Green whereas I think SGA will be more ball centric in OKC and when he shares ball control it will be more with Giddy than it would be with Banchero.

yeah that's kind of what i figured

35 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

How ironic would it be if yall brought back Eric Gordon? 😀

supposedly he was a giant sourpuss when he was here. we’d pass

Edited by amac

On 5/18/2022 at 7:55 AM, CWood21 said:

Haven't looked at any of the prospects, but is it really a consensus top 3?

Jabari/Chet are the top two depending on preference, Paolo is probably #3 right now, Sharpe could surpass him with a strong pre-draft process, imo.

37 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Jabari/Chet are the top two depending on preference, Paolo is probably #3 right now, Sharpe could surpass him with a strong pre-draft process, imo.

I would find that hard to believe. I think people underrating Paolo as being a tier below Jabari and Chet. I love all 3.

Edited by Texansfan713