2022 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

AJ Griffin is dealing with a knee injury that will keep him out for 4-6 weeks. He projected to be one of the best prospects in the class so it will be something to monitor. Praying that he can stay healthy, I think that he'd be a great fit in Houston or Detroit. @Texansfan713 @Sllim Pickens

Will be a prospect I am watching.  Still hoping for one of the big 3/4 but Griffin could play his way into that discussion along with a couple of others.  Would love to have Paolo or Chet to go with Cade, Bey, Hayes, Stewart.  Really wish we would move Grant and gain another 1st round pick. 

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

AJ Griffin is dealing with a knee injury that will keep him out for 4-6 weeks. He projected to be one of the best prospects in the class so it will be something to monitor. Praying that he can stay healthy, I think that he'd be a great fit in Houston or Detroit. @Texansfan713 @Sllim Pickens

yeah he would be a perfect fit on the rockets. 

a name that might start to get more buzz in the top 10 is Memphis SF Josh Minnott.  Apparently he impressed at Memphis pro day. 

Edited by Texansfan713

On 10/13/2021 at 8:23 AM, Sllim Pickens said:

Will be a prospect I am watching.  Still hoping for one of the big 3/4 but Griffin could play his way into that discussion along with a couple of others.  Would love to have Paolo or Chet to go with Cade, Bey, Hayes, Stewart.  Really wish we would move Grant and gain another 1st round pick. 

it's gonna be a good year to have that guaranteed top 5 pick my friend

• Like 1