Ravens sign Justin Houston

Ray Reed

10 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I mean , it  probably was the Steelers, lets be real.

Okay...I dont refute that.   Houston is an aging player who wants to win a championship, and Baltimore gives him a better chance than most teams, including the Steelers.

But saying he has too much integrity to go to a team that, despite some issues, has been more consistently stable than most is laughable....especially coming from a fan of THAT team.  

4 minutes ago, 43M said:

Okay...I dont refute that.   Houston is an aging player who wants to win a championship, and Baltimore gives him a better chance than most teams, including the Steelers.

But saying he has too much integrity to go to a team that, despite some issues, has been more consistently stable than most is laughable....especially coming from a fan of THAT team.  

oh i know

10 hours ago, jrry32 said:

It's a joke, man. 

I dont get what Ben has to do with Justin Houston signing with the Ravens.  The joke might be funny if there was any connection whatsoever.

And for the record, in case I havent been clear the last 8 months....I agree Ben should have retired.

Edited by 43M

8 hours ago, 43M said:

I dont get what Ben has to do with Justin Houston signing with the Ravens.  The joke might be funny if there was any connection whatsoever.

And for the record, in case I havent been clear the last 8 months....I agree Ben should have retired.

The joke, if I had to guess, has to do with Baltimore potentially fielding a strong defense (Calais Campbell, Justin Houston, Justin Madubuike, etc.) with a Steelers OL that has had some concerns…

I’m guessing it’s saying, Big Ben should retire now (by choice) before the Ravens pass rush/defense sends him into retirement the long and painful way.

I could be wrong, but that’s my interpretation. 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

Edited by diamondbull424
  • Like 3