Eagles LT Jason Peters tore his ACL and MCL

marky mark

I think we all knew it wasn't good during the game last night. Huge blow for them. That team has been cruising and may  have been the team to beat in the NFC at this point. I wonder what he's going to decide to do at this point. Could he be ready to go at the start of next season? If not, does he retire? 

If I was the Eagles I would seriously consider trading some draft picks for a veteran tackle. Joe Thomas would have been my first choice, but he got hurt too. So maybe Joe Staley.

Rodgers is probably done for the year, the Giants are shredded, Zeke's status is up in the air, Arizona lost Johnson AND Palmer, and the Seahawks aren't what they used to be. This is already a weak year for the NFC, they should try and maintain their momentum.

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think we all knew it wasn't good during the game last night.

Indeed. Team docs can diagnose the ACL before  the player leaves the field. The MCL and the surrounding structures are what they look at on the MRI, but all of this crapola from Schefter and Rapoport is just social media silly-ness. The Eagles knew about the ACL tear 5 minutes after it happened

5 hours ago, eagles101 said:

I mean, it was a matter of time before he was hurt for the season.

What the hell does that mean???

Anyways, he is a HOF player and its been so much fun watching him. I truly love that guy, and it was really hard watching him get carted off last night. I hope he recovers and I wish him the best.

Archived