Worst Thing the USA Has Done to the UK Since the Boston Teaparty - WK8 GDT

Mastercheddaar

5-2 Minnesota Vikings vs the 0-7 Cleveland Browns.

When - 9:30 EST
Where - London Town. 
Why - The NFL didn't want to give us a night game. They figured no one would want to wake up for it anyways. 

09-roll-safe.w710.h473.jpg

"Can't Hurt the Rates if there are none." 

Here are a bunch of images that showed up on a google image search for London....

th?id=OIP.JcPuLHa8cXOkSqNN121NngEsCo&pid=15.1&P=0&w=309&h=174

"OOOOOO! It's that clock thingie and the Ferris wheel that always gets blown up in movies!"

th?id=OIP.y8mpF9sCmpcfxFb92Jfa-AEsDI&pid=15.1&P=0&w=269&h=180

"It's a red Tardis and the non-QB Big Ben."

London3.jpg?width=974&height=406&ext=.jpg

"Hey it's a large bridge!"

th?id=OIP.CODR7kX2TyNy9PwVuXDwtgEIDs&pid=15.1&P=0&w=195&h=175

"Some English dude wondering why in the heck someone would want to go to the game this Sunday."

Austin-Powers-Man-of-Mystery-austin-powers-8087513-852-480.jpg

"Yet another English dude wondering why in the heck someone would want to go to the game this Sunday."

Ok fine... I'll strike up a conversation about the game:

1 - Who starts? I'm going with the Colonel. 

Kessler-Whiskey.jpg

2 - Sacks for Garret? My guess is he gets to the other QB twice. 

3 - Lulzy Red Zone Turnovers? Just enough to lose us the game by halftime! 

4 - Final score prediction? The Practice Squad All-stars keep it close, in the first quarter...

Vikings 36 Browns 13. 

Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves

That is all

Mastercheddaar

In case you guys thought I forgot:

katy-perry-boobs-gif-1.gif

"Mandatory Katie Perry GIF."

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Well it certainly sounds English.

I'm from the other side of the city, the East End, where the Blitz hit in the Second World War. The families are heavily working class and historically quite poor. In my opinion it's made us a lot more rea than some of the fairweather fans of other clubs and areas. I'm not saying those are traits shared or not shared with Cleveland. I didn't spend enough time in your great city to know but I do think there's a big similarity amongst us, especially when it comes to our teams. 

Our English football team in East London is so similar to the Browns. We haven't won in 122 years, but are some of the best fans in the country. We have a terrible owner, ours are genuinely vile people that sold our home of all those years and moved us into a rented stadium that is not fit for purpose (the one used for Olympics). This is the first year apart from when I was at university that I don't have a season ticket, because as far as I'm concerned they ripped the soul out of our great club for their own personal gain. Imagine how bad it must be when the Browns are my getaway...

Sorry to go off on a tangent, spending so much time on here with Browns talk it's nice to say a quick bit about my equivalent to you guys, even if it's off-topic and not interesting!

47 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Eh, if there has to be an injury on either team, I'm willing to offer Kenny Britt as tribute.

We'd offer one but we already sacrificed Sam Bradford's knee for Teddy Bridgewater to come back and lead this team to greatness (aka a playoff win).

Thoughts on the Steelers Bryant issues. Dude wants the ball and they are getting him the ball. 

Would you guys be willing to go after him? He wouldn’t cost too much because of his history. i think he be worth the gamble. He would come here and be the best WR on the team 

2 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

We'd offer one but we already sacrificed Sam Bradford's knee for Teddy Bridgewater to come back and lead this team to greatness (aka a playoff win).

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

We can throw in Britt's knee just to be on the safe side for you fellas.

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

ok, you got yourself a deal!!!

Britt injures knee on first play/drop of night.  Browns receivers combine for 337 yards receiving.  Browns win 23-20.  @SteelKing728 has no other choice but become fan of the Browns, his third NFL team--ousted from Pittsburgh forums after joking, "Hey, Big Ben is gonna go rape a girl tonight at the bar with the help of his bodyguards.  Just kidding, guys.  Go Steelers!!!"--when he is perma-banned from the Vikings forum for being a Judas and jinxing the Vikings.

Archived