Worst Thing the USA Has Done to the UK Since the Boston Teaparty - WK8 GDT

Mastercheddaar

If we don't get it into the endzone here, Gonzalez is going to bang the field goal through.

I can feel it.

Of course, it could be my bladder.  I've been drinking coffee since 4:30 am, when I got my daughter up to get her to the bus for the 4 1/2 hour trip to the state marching band competition.

Just now, Kiwibrown said:

If he throws to Treggs it was a TD

Eh, I think Treggs was that open because the ball was already in the air to Devalve. If he waits and throws to Treggs they call OPI on Devalve since we're apparently the only team in the league who regularly gets called for OPI on pick routes.

I can't figure out how that wasn't pass interference or illegal contact. He was more than 5 yards downfield, he got rammed into, while the ball was in the air, and the defender wasn't even looking at the ball let alone making a play on it. I have no idea how you don't call SOMETHING there.

1 minute ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Eh, I think Treggs was that open because the ball was already in the air to Devalve. If he waits and throws to Treggs they call OPI on Devalve since we're apparently the only team in the league who regularly gets called for OPI on pick routes.

I can't figure out how that wasn't pass interference or illegal contact. He was more than 5 yards downfield, he got rammed into, while the ball was in the air, and the defender wasn't even looking at the ball let alone making a play on it. I have no idea how you don't call SOMETHING there.

Absolutely was illegal contact or OPI

Archived