Fantasy League replacement GM (new opening)

dcat

Well 3 weeks after filling one vacancy, I now have an unexpected 2nd  vacancy. 

Hi everyone,  I have an open team in one of my leagues.  This is the 21st year for the Quarterback Sneak league.  Each team gets to keep two players that they drafted as rookies in previous years that will cost zero draft picks (similar to dynasty).  In addition, each team has the option for up to 2 more keepers costing early round draft picks.  

As an added incentive for filling this open team, the league will allow this team to Keep 3 players without sacrificing a draft pick instead of two for the year 2021.  The "free" keepers from last season's final roster would be: Dalvin Cook, Juju Smith-Schuster and your choice of Lamar Jackson or Kareem Hunt.  You would still have the option for 2 more keepers in lieu of picks or just draft in those slots.  

Starting lineups (15 starters):
minimum of 7 starting offense: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, K
minimum of 6 starting defense: Team defense, DL, LB, LB, DB, DB
+ 2 Flex: any 2 of RB,WR,TE,IDP

Entry fee is $200.  100% Payouts. 1st thru 4th get payouts.  Consolation bracket winner also get payout + more. Optional league survivor pool as well. 

Tentative draft is on 8/31.  Great league, longstanding, competitive, civil.  My name is David and I am the commish.  I put a ton of effort into these leagues for 20 years now and they are fun.

Please consider trying the QB Sneak league.  Great owners..  great league.

Edited by dcat

• 3 weeks later...