candyman93

WHO WINS?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WINS?

• Brownies
    • Urbans Team
    • Horny

8 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

-We have the biggest cluster*** of LBs ever. I forgot Phillips was even on the team before I saw him. But Phillips, Taki, Wilson, Smith, JOK, Walker, ECT there is a bunch of sorting out to do there. 

And what if Tony Fields ends up being a player whenever he gets on the field?

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Eh, DT looks better than expected, DE is questionable.

I guarantee Berry is keeping his eyes on the waver wire, there are plenty of guys that can give us something in a pinch

13 hours ago, nugpimpen said:

My thoughts too. This is just a guess, but when it comes to giving big deals out, I think they will put more focus on the cornerstone positions (ward at cb) over giving a guy like Teller almost 20 mil per year. I could see a tag for him next year then let him walk for Dunn or Hudson. We can create a great oline depth pipeline with our drafts and Callahan coaching. 

I actually hope we can get something for him, I don't want to let him go for free 

12 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I like the guy, he’s played solid, but if we move on from Teller at years end we’d better invest a bit in his replacement (if it’s not Hudson).

That plan needs to go into effect like yesterday

Edited by MSURacerDT55
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

And what if Tony Fields ends up being a player whenever he gets on the field?

Yeah hopefully he gets healthy and can show something or else he’s 100% headed for the practice squad.

I guarantee Berry is keeping his eyes on the waver wire, there are plenty of guys that can give us something in a pinch

Yeah, outside of Myles, Clowney and Takk, they’re all replacement level guys.  Absolutely nothing special.

Wouldn’t be shocked if they don’t keep any of them depending on as you said, the roster cuts.

I actually hope we can get something for him, I don't want to let him go for free 

Comp pick.  This is our future.

That plan needs to go into effect like yesterday

Perhaps that is Hudson?

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

That would be a big mistake. He made some nice holes for Chubb and hunt. 

Well the problem with Jano is that the Browns last year, for whatever reason, never used him like he is capable. 

From watching him in Denver, he is extremely capable of toting the rock in short yardage situations and when he was at Nebraska they used him a fair bit as a ball carrier. He can also leak out and catch some balls. The Browns just never gave him that chance last year. He is like Kyle Juszchezk lite, the Browns just need to actually use him like it. 

We treated him last year like a blocker only and Im not sure why when he has the capability to do so much more.

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Well the problem with Jano is that the Browns last year, for whatever reason, never used him like he is capable. 

From watching him in Denver, he is extremely capable of toting the rock in short yardage situations and when he was at Nebraska they used him a fair bit as a ball carrier. He can also leak out and catch some balls. The Browns just never gave him that chance last year. He is like Kyle Juszchezk lite, the Browns just need to actually use him like it. 

We treated him last year like a blocker only and Im not sure why when he has the capability to do so much more.

Why use andy when you have nick and kareem, they are infinitely better than him as running backs.

Jankovich is an ok ster he will male the roster.

4 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Why use andy when you have nick and kareem, they are infinitely better than him as running backs.

Yes I agree. Jano might be ok at doing that but why when you have 2 top 10 RBs behind him. Keep him blocking. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Just to add a different element to the offense and mix in something different teams havent seen from us yet keeping them off balance. The 49ers have a bunch of good RBs but still use their FB a good amount in every game and hes a playmaker for them

Here’s Janos rushing stats 

2016 4 rushes 33 yards 1 TD. He broke off one big 28 yard run 

2017 6 rushes 12 yards 1 TD 

2018 2 rushes 5 yards 

2019 1 rush 1 yard 1 TD

2020 2 rushes 4 yards 

I like Jano but calling him Kyle Juszchezk lite is a bit of an overstatement. 

maybe Kyle juszchezk extra extra extra lite. 

• Like 2

I would just like to day this and I may be repeating here....but I think LeCounte III has earned the #4 S role IMO.....that kid showed over the top range, he seems like a true center fielder....now I may be getting a little ahead of myself with this guy...but if "The Count" keeps playing like he is....he's going to earn a nickname...

number-of.gif

Edited by DaWg_LB.

8 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Here’s Janos rushing stats 

2016 4 rushes 33 yards 1 TD. He broke off one big 28 yard run 

2017 6 rushes 12 yards 1 TD 

2018 2 rushes 5 yards 

2019 1 rush 1 yard 1 TD

2020 2 rushes 4 yards 

I like Jano but calling him Kyle Juszchezk lite is a bit of an overstatement. 

maybe Kyle juszchezk extra extra extra lite. 

Throw in another extra or two and you’ve got me 

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES

25 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Just to add a different element to the offense and mix in something different teams havent seen from us yet keeping them off balance. The 49ers have a bunch of good RBs but still use their FB a good amount in every game and hes a playmaker for them

The only way ot would work is as a diversion run, not as a true ball carrier. 

If I'm giving the ball to a full back it is woth Hunt as the fullback.

Jane should only touch the ball as a check down on a play action.

• Like 1