NBA Off-Season Thread: USA Wins Gold!!!

Just now, Troy Brown said:

there are plenty of tents on the sidewalks available for cheap

I remember when we stayed at a hotel in downtown Portland, a homeless dude slept right in front of my car. So many homeless people there, he would fit right in. 

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

I remember when we stayed at a hotel in downtown Portland, a homeless dude slept right in front of my car. So many homeless people there, he would fit right in. 

but they all love the blazers

• Like 1
Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

Greyhound station is like a mass gathering for the transient population too. I was straight up surrounded trying to get in at like 6am to catch my bus to Chehalis. 

• Like 1

I will make 2 more posts, this one announcing the terms and conditions of me returning to this section:

1) I am now a mod

2) Every post I make has to be liked by every member or they receive a 1 week ban

3) Every poster has to change their avatar to either Donovan or Rudy

My last post will be a picture of Rudy's gold medal ceremony. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

I will make 2 more posts, this one announcing the terms and conditions of me returning to this section:

1) I am now a mod

2) Every post I make has to be liked by every member or they receive a 1 week ban

this dude bout to be the homeless on the internet. bro we dun want ya. 

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

1) I am now a mod

Jazz have a better shot at winning a Championship than any of this happening.

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Greyhound station is like a mass gathering for the transient population too. I was straight up surrounded trying to get in at like 6am to catch my bus to Chehalis. 

the vast majority of these folks are beyond harmless but it is astounding the amount of people living on the streets here. the west coast in general has always had a lot but ya'll would be shocked seeing it for the first time now