NBA Off-Season Thread: USA Wins Gold!!!

the lone star

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

the vast majority of these folks are beyond harmless but it is astounding the amount of people living on the streets here. the west coast in general has always had a lot but ya'll would be shocked seeing it for the first time now

Oh yeah, they didn't do anything or bother me. They were just everywhere waiting for the doors to unlock to get inside. There was at least 25 of us gathered outside and I was the only ticketed passenger of the group.

3 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

the vast majority of these folks are beyond harmless but it is astounding the amount of people living on the streets here. the west coast in general has always had a lot but ya'll would be shocked seeing it for the first time now

I’m still upset about the fires at the Gorge. Luckily I was able to visit like a year before it happened. Stupid kid. Think I read he has to pay like 36 million.....

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

I’m still upset about the fires at the Gorge. Luckily I was able to visit like a year before it happened. Stupid kid. Think I read he has to pay like 36 million.....

o man we talkin 11 months ago? so many wild events here over the last year that they all blend together. yeah man, it was wild. couldn't open windows for over a week

Just now, Troy Brown said:

o man we talkin 11 months ago? so many wild events here over the last year that they all blend together. yeah man, it was wild. couldn't open windows for over a week

I thought it was like 2018?

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/05/22/613374984/judge-orders-boy-who-started-oregon-wildfire-to-pay-36-million-in-restitution

The Gorge was gorgeous. Luckily I was able to take a bunch of pics.

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

I thought it was like 2018?

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/05/22/613374984/judge-orders-boy-who-started-oregon-wildfire-to-pay-36-million-in-restitution

The Gorge was gorgeous. Luckily I was able to take a bunch of pics.

ohhhh right right right. that was a few months before i moved here, i've only been here since oct 2018. i do remember the pics and my friends telling me about it though. 

but yeah! it's insane how pretty the surrounding areas of portland are. 28 years on the bland *** east coast did not prepare me for all this B E A UT Y