NBA Off-Season Thread: USA Wins Gold!!!

the lone star

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

Guess we can’t talk about him because he got banned back in the day. :shrugs:

I best not see anyone post his tweets then! LOL

Anywho, I don't know how I feel knowing I have to root for Grayson Allen now. 

• Like 3

Everyone, please get back to discussing basketball.   Stop discussing banned members.  Stop discussing forum administration.  

@NYRaider stop derailing topics making them all about you.  If you want to leave the forum, no one is stopping you.  If you want to stay, follow the forum rules and discuss basketball.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I best not see anyone post his tweets then! LOL

Anywho, I don't know how I feel knowing I have to root for Grayson Allen now. 

Congrats on the championship though bro. That was great. A friend of mine works for the Bucks. He posted pics with the championship trophy on FB. He got to hold it and pose with it just like the players did. Pretty cool stuff.

• Like 1

Just now, the lone star said:

Congrats on the championship though bro. That was great. A friend of mine works for the Bucks. He posted pics with the championship trophy on FB. He got to hold it and pose with it just like the players did. Pretty cool stuff.

Yeah, I've spent about a months rent on championship gear so far lol. Never know when it'll happen again so I went all out.

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

I’d like to know why my Kings can never be any good?

But honestly, I just feel like the Vivek Ranadive just doesn't know what he's doing. I know they weren't very good when he bought the team, but they've been awful since. Droughts like this obviously point to an issue in the front office, and maybe he just doesn't know who to hire and/or only hires "Yes" men. After all, they drafted Stauskas after consultants said they shouldn't. Vivek was one of the reasons why.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah, I've spent about a months rent on championship gear so far lol. Never know when it'll happen again so I went all out.

Yeah, I remember doing that in 2011. Maybe not a month's rent, but it was definitely more than $100.