NBA Off-Season Thread: USA Wins Gold!!!

the lone star

4 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Almost like Draymond playing next to KD and Steph.

But in all seriousness. If Kyrie refuses to get the vaccine...I'd make that trade.

Wasn't there a tweet that said Kyrie threatened to retire if he was traded?  For most players, I'd assume it was posturing.  But for Kyrie?  Yeah, I'm not taking that chance.

I really don’t see why it’s this big of a deal that everyone get the vaccine if it’s so effective. And also literally all of the government leadership said a while back they can’t mandate people to get the vaccine. Just more lying that’s going to get you Trump again in 4 years because you choose to go this route instead of trying to fix healthcare poverty wages homelessness no PTO or sick pay like literally every other first world country so the virus just spreads like wildfire here and people don’t trust the government for some reason so they’re not getting the vaccine shot so they have to mandate it.

ive seen people with the vaccine get COVID again plenty of times once you get the real thing you don’t usually get it again these people just need to man up and get COVID and keep it moving. These vaccines are overrated once you got COVID I shouldn’t have to get the vaccine.

Mind you I’ve done experimental vaccine trials for money I really ain’t afraid of anything or even a conspiracy nut I just got screwed over hard during the pandemic I could really care less about the public anymore. I did no contact delivery work during the start of this crap and people just stopped tipping so you make a disgustingly low amount of money while running your car into the ground the boss told people anyone calls in sick you get fired but there’s no sick pay anyways so you’re working by sick people then you get COVID then your car craps out and for some reason they give unemployed people 600 extra a month but essential workers get diddly squat. 

General public are all just selfish suspicious sheep getting manipulated by Facebook anyways. especially parents Facebook just scares the crap out of them nonstop and now these people don’t even let their kids play outside. 

Edited by Kirill

Sorry if I ticked anyone off with ranting about COVID I’m just sick of this crap like anyone else lost my mind there for a sec I’m not anti science lol I’m gonna get the vaccine soon FYI not to derail the thread I got edumacated in the COVID thread just yeah lol I still would be entertained if Kyrie or someone major doesn’t get it 

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

Sorry if I ticked anyone off with ranting about COVID I’m just sick of this crap like anyone else lost my mind there for a sec I’m not anti science lol I’m gonna get the vaccine soon FYI not to derail the thread I got edumacated in the COVID thread just yeah lol I still would be entertained if Kyrie or someone major doesn’t get it 

It would suck if due to a decision a player made kept them from competing. Cheapens the NBA product. 

3 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

It would suck if due to a decision a player made kept them from competing. Cheapens the NBA product. 

Yeah I agree especially if it’s like one or two guys don’t get it it’s like who cares it probably won’t spread then. But I guess the government mandates have now forced the NBA’s hand cause like literally a week ago I thought I saw Silver say they can’t force players to get it.

I think the best pitch for Brooklyn is to find someone Kyrie looks up to and say look he got the vaccine cause he’s clearly an impressionable guy if he can be convinced the earth is flat lmao