GDT: Pre-Season Week 1 Bills @ Lions!!

Trentwannabe

It’s pre-season week boys!!!

For the first time since the AFC Championship game we get to see our boys take the field in uniform live on the NFL Network.

The only goal for Friday’s game is to stay healthy.

Questions:

Do the starters play and if so how much?

How does Rousseau, Epenesa and Basham look?

Will Ken Dorsey call plays at all this game?

Who are some bubble players you’ll be keeping an eye on?

Who are some bubbles players you think need a good showing? 

What will you be looking at Friday?

Josh, Diggs, Dawkins, Tre, Hyde, Poyer are some guys I expect to not really see this week. I believe we will def see Singletary/Moss to see how the run game is developing with them.

I'm curious to see Jake Fromm. We have Trubisky for the year but if Fromm is the long term backup to Josh, I want to see how well he plays given the fact he pretty much redshirted last year as sort of our emergency covid QB and didn't get much exposure with the team.

Also want to see who they experiment with at KR/PR

10 hours ago, DER10N92 said:

Josh, Diggs, Dawkins, Tre, Hyde, Poyer are some guys I expect to not really see this week. I believe we will def see Singletary/Moss to see how the run game is developing with them.

I'm curious to see Jake Fromm. We have Trubisky for the year but if Fromm is the long term backup to Josh, I want to see how well he plays given the fact he pretty much redshirted last year as sort of our emergency covid QB and didn't get much exposure with the team.

Also want to see who they experiment with at KR/PR

I don’t think I’ve heard much about him at camp but I’d be very surprised if Fromm made the 53. 

Buffalo Bills depth chart has been released. 

https://www.buffalobills.com/team/depth-chart

Few Notes:

- Ford, Boettger and Lamp are battling for the starting RG spot. I believe most of us thought it was the LG spot with Feliciano staying at RG.

- Singletary listed at RB1

- Harrison Phillips is low on the depth chart behind Star and Butler at 1T

- McKenzie listed as both PR/KR on 1st team.

Its gameday folks... cant wait to see Mitch play tonight. This will be is big guaranteed auditiom for free agency. Sure he may get to audition down the line if Allen gets hurt or if we have a big lead. But that playing time isnt guranteed. This is his only guranteed start of the year. Would like to see how he fairs against the Lions 1s

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Its gameday folks... cant wait to see Mitch play tonight. This will be is big guaranteed auditiom for free agency. Sure he may get to audition down the line if Allen gets hurt or if we have a big lead. But that playing time isnt guranteed. This is his only guranteed start of the year. Would like to see how he fairs against the Lions 1s

Would be great if he gets mop up duty this year and looks really good. He’s a walking 3rd round compensatory pick lol