GDT: Pre-Season Week 1 Bills @ Lions!!

Trentwannabe

12 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I don't see any way Fromm is the 3rd QB this year.

Well i havent really seen anything from Davis Webb that tells me he should definitely be the 3rd QB. He has been handed some really good field position and hasnt capitalized. 

Not sure why Fromm didnt play that last series if McDermott truly wanted to split the time between the 2.

Also Giles Harris and Hamlin are both having great games on defense and special teams... may have earned themselves spots

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

What on earth is Boogie supposed to do there other than let him throw for a first down

Apparently not allowed to tackle the guy with the ball. He didnt even drive him into the turf. That was just a normal wrap up 

10 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Well i havent really seen anything from Davis Webb that tells me he should definitely be the 3rd QB. He has been handed some really good field position and hasnt capitalized. 

Webb is perfect for the PS because he’s a coach on the field. Guys rave about him and how meticulous  he is. 

Bills won’t keep 3 on the final roster

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

Webb is perfect for the PS because he’s a coach on the field. Guys rave about him and how meticulous  he is. 

Bills won’t keep 3 on the final roster

And flatly, as I am on record here, I do not think Jake Fromm has literally any distinguishing qualities or physical traits worth hanging on too.

He's the definition of "Just a Guy".

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

And flatly, as I am on record here, I do not think Jake Fromm has literally any distinguishing qualities or physical traits worth hanging on too.

He's the definition of "Just a Guy".

Yup. A 5th round pick that was on paper great value. No harm or foul moving on from him this season.

Just now, Kmart128 said:

What a terrible terrible penalty. Pushed Qb in the chest  with his arm is considered lowering the helmet to initiate contact????

These refs are horrendous and its starting earlym

Hopefully they're just calling literally everything to get some film. If it's gonna be like this in the regular season, lol, lmao.