Bucs Sign DE Daryl Tapp; Spence to IR

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

And we still won't rotate like we want to. icon_lol.gif

True all these dlinemen, Russell cleared to return,  who knows.  I wish someone could explain me the fascination with Luke Stocker.  He has survived 4 coaching changes, he plays maybe 15 snaps on offense.  Does he play special teams?  Maybe field goal because I honestly don't know.  Not like the Bucs have been known as a stellar short yardage team.  If someone is willing to pay you, I get it.  Just one of the great mysteries.

13 hours ago, ravishingone said:

True all these dlinemen, Russell cleared to return,  who knows.  I wish someone could explain me the fascination with Luke Stocker.  He has survived 4 coaching changes, he plays maybe 15 snaps on offense.  Does he play special teams?  Maybe field goal because I honestly don't know.  Not like the Bucs have been known as a stellar short yardage team.  If someone is willing to pay you, I get it.  Just one of the great mysteries.

hahah ive been asking that myself for awhile now

i figured when we kept that canadian dude, he'd be done but nope

also , weak signing , but its not like we have options

id like to see a bold trade for a DE , not like that would ever happen

Tapp is a body at this point. He is a rotational DE who can occasionally beat somebody off the edge which is probably the best thing we got outside of Spence/Ayers. Russell is banged up and even he doesn't get home often. Worth the risk but this should have been addressed BEFORE the season Jason Licht.

26 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

We signed a CB I've never heard of. ?

I thought it would be Maxwell too.

Maxwell has a foot injury. I think he'd be an ideal fit seeing we play a lot of zone C3, Quarters, and C2 here. Man coverage though he is burnt toast. Just looked the kid up and I doubt he stays on the team long. Probably just a body to have just in case one of our guys goes down this Sunday.

Archived