How to spark our offence?

hornbybrown

47 minutes ago, ohiogenius said:

I dont think we need another TE.

I agree with Pryor and Hyde.

Also make a full court press for Josh Gordon, set up a support system and lobby hard for the league to reinstate him.

I don’t want anyone in a trade who is on the last year of their deal. So no to Pryor who just turned down a deal here 

1 hour ago, hornbybrown said:

I don’t want anyone in a trade who is on the last year of their deal. So no to Pryor who just turned down a deal here 

We did that last year for Collins tho. Typically teams trade guys who are expiring because they don’t want to pay them. I’m not going to hold him walking away from us last year against him. He made a bet on himself and lost. Let Saunders put his magic on him and get him resigned at the end of the season. 

41 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

We did that last year for Collins tho. Typically teams trade guys who are expiring because they don’t want to pay them. I’m not going to hold him walking away from us last year against him. He made a bet on himself and lost. Let Saunders put his magic on him and get him resigned at the end of the season. 

Saunder's magic?

What's that?

How well has that worked for us?

7 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

you can polish trds, but they are still turds. 

We have a bunch of 5th WR talent.

sigh, some men, you just can't reach.  Outside of a true #1, we have a very solid WR corps, especially when Coleman comes back.

We did miss a huge opportunity though, a 6th for Darius was a steal.  He would have been perfect next to Sheldon for us.

Archived