Preseason Week 1: Texans @ Packers

packfanfb

Just now, MantyWrestler said:

He had a rough first half as well. Love has been stepping up all night so far. 

He's supposed to step up. Yosh had the 1 terrible rep. you guys are going to have to show me his other issues. missed a tough reach block there on the 3rd down play. Yall gotta come with receipts.

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

So what's the Cliffs Notes version of the latest on Watson ?? Haven't heard anything in months

He doesn't want to play for Texans. Only there so he's not getting fined. His legal troubles aren't going away anytime soon. Therefore, tough to trade the guy and get any value. 

9 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Really disappointing half from the OL. Expected better, even from the backups

Yosh sucks so no surprise there, but Kelly not being better concerned me a bit because he's your swing guy. Interior was fine in the pass game at least.

The QB has a 110 rating with pretty much 100% pocket work. not too many bootlegs and the Run isn't helping draw any attention. the line just can't be as brutal as the groupthink. Each player has had bad moments in there but I wouldn't say this is disastrous. The run game needs communication to be effective and there just can't be much familiarity there.