Preseason Week 1: Texans @ Packers

packfanfb

1 minute ago, NFLGURU said:

You get the replay of all games as soon as they are over.

I've never had it, so wondering if it shows regular season games (live) as well as replays - together with the preseason?
If its all the games, then thats more than a bargain IMO. If it's just the preseason.....meaning 3 games......meh.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

I've never had it, so wondering if it shows regular season games (live) as well as replays - together with the preseason?
If its all the games, then thats more than a bargain IMO. If it's just the preseason.....meaning 3 games......meh.

regular season are all replays. otherwise itd be redundant with sunday ticket

Edited by HighCalebR

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

Yes, all 3 preseason games live. And all regular season games immediately after they are over. Over the course of a season  Im going to spend $100 at the bar watching anyway.  Its a good deal for some out of market folks.

Edited by NFLGURU

Just now, HighCalebR said:

regular season are all replays

Oh okay. That's not bad then.

I dont watch 92% of the *stuff* on TV - so I'd pared down my TV package to whats a relatively (or comparatively....) short list of channels (which is still far more than I need) - non of which are The NFL Network however.

From what I've heard, the Packers are gonna get some national games as is - so I'll get them - plus - living in BucLand, I'm subject to blackouts of other teams games.....

So $100 bucks to watch all the games (eventually on replay) isnt bad at all IMO.

Thanks for the clarification.

2 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

Yes, all 3 preseason games live. And all regular season games immediately after they are over. Over the course of a season  Im going to spend $100 at the bar watching anyway.  Its a good deal for some out of market folks.

Agree.

3 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

And thanks for the clarification.

12 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

I'm really curious to what happens to Sunday Ticket in 2022  They'll be streaming it.  I hope they have a team package available.

The last two years, 3 days after my GamePass has auto renewed, dtv has sent me a thing that I get free Sunday ticket. Oh well, better than paying the $200+ for ST.