Jump to content

Preseason Overreaction Thread


Recommended Posts

LOL, almost like this is a game based on actual skills and not just Madden like attribute ratings.

Edited by THE DUKE
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Justin Herbert and Steven Montez ran the same exact 40 time. The facts say they are the same person.

Neat. You’re all using pathetic logic to attempt to prove me wrong. But the facts are physically they are similar. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, iloxygenil said:

You’re wrong 😂 

Look - I think I'm a great driver, but none of my friends will ride with me and the 10+ tickets I got before I turned 17 suggest otherwise.

Sometimes it's not the entire world that's wrong. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, iloxygenil said:

Facts > Feelings. You 100% are. Bye. 

Well, we appear to have found the problem. You don't know what a fact is. I'd say invest in a dictionary, but that is unnecessary these days. Google "fact," look it up, and then look up "opinion." After that, you will hopefully return with a less stupid take. Deuces.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Well, we appear to have found the problem. You don't know what a fact is. I'd say invest in a dictionary, but that is unnecessary these days. Google "fact," look it up, and then look up "opinion." After that, you will hopefully return with a less stupid take. Deuces.

Wrong again. Thanks for showing your lack of ability to understand the most simple of concepts.

Your parents must be siblings. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Soggust said:

Look - I think I'm a great driver, but none of my friends will ride with me and the 10+ tickets I got before I turned 17 suggest otherwise.

Sometimes it's not the entire world that's wrong. 

Facts are facts. Athletically the two players are similar. I never said identical I never said clones. I said similar. And they are. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I'd say invest in a dictionary, but that is unnecessary these days. Google "fact," look it up, and then look up "opinion." After that, you will hopefully return with a less stupid take. Deuces.

 

3 minutes ago, iloxygenil said:

Your parents must be siblings. 

Both of you knock it off.

- ET

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, iloxygenil said:

Facts are facts. Athletically the two players are similar. I never said identical I never said clones. I said similar. And they are. 

About as similar as Chris Johnson and LeSean McCoy. Facts are facts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, iloxygenil said:

Facts are facts. Athletically the two players are similar. I never said identical I never said clones. I said similar. And they are. 

Well, technically, you said "skill set wise", which I don't think most people would interpret as "physical attributes" but I don't agree with either analysis, so I've just gone with it.

Toney is bigger and slower than Hill. It's not Kelvin Benjamin or anything, but it's just not a good physical comparison.

--------

Your "facts" to this point are:

a) 20 Yard Split
b) --End of List--

You are ignoring:

a) 40 yard splits (which is relevant considering how many deep routes Hill runs)
b) Hill's shuttle + cones are significantly faster
c) Toney is 2-3" taller, Toney is 10 lbs heavier 
d) Toney has bigger hands, longer arms
e) Toney prolly a bigger jumper

---------

And even arguing any of this is dumb because we are literally just looking at isolated pro day results instead of actual game speed in pads, etc. But we know Toney is not "on the level" physically or skill set wise when it comes to in-game speed, because there are only about 3 dudes in the league who play at Hill's speed and none are named Kadarius Toney.

Until KT plays a snap in the NFL, there are really no "facts" that support your position, other than you just think so.

Edited by Soggust
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, iloxygenil said:

Facts are facts. Athletically the two players are similar. I never said identical I never said clones. I said similar. And they are. 

For this silly argument, I went and looked at both of their Pro Day results. The only thing that is similar is their 20 yard splits on the 40 are the same. Hill is faster and quicker in every other thing you want to look at.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Soggust said:

Well, technically, you said "skill set wise", which I don't think most people would interpret as "physical attributes" 

Thank you. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...