Pre-season 2021 - Week 2 - Patriots in Philly

Deadpulse

I don't think Cam starts more than 3.  two division games to lead off the season.  If he loses both of those, he's benched before the season gets too far out of hand.  If he splits them I think he still starts.  If he finishes 1-2, he's benched.  But man I'd hate to trot MJ out vs TB's D.  That's a pretty harsh first outing.  

4 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

What if Cam is winning? Like he stats may not be great but if the team wins do you still pull? 

If he's winning, naturally you go with the hot hand.  But I don't see any of the first quarter of the season being the Seahawks D from last year.  BB vs rooks is pretty good so maybe we pull it vs. the Jets.  Miami will be interesting.  Saints could go either way, they're a bit of a mess.  I don't think we have the tools to slow down TB all that much.  2-2, 1-3 over the first 4 games is what I see.

Edited by IheartMyV8

19 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I think what may be likely, unfortunately, is during one game we are getting blown out and Mac comes in. That could be the catalyst.

as long as it’s not TB …

I think it could very well be game 4 where we see the change

21 hours ago, IheartMyV8 said:

Would be a good litmus test vs. pressure, assuming TB picks up where they left off.  

I think Brady might get frustrated with our defense as well. It's a lot of stunts and cute stuff up front, but sticky coverage at the back - if all goes to plan

Edited by Hunter2_1

51 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I think Brady might get frustrated with our defense as well. It's a lot of stunts and cute stuff up front, but sticky coverage at the back - if all goes to plan

The rub is, nobody has played against Belichick defenses more than TB12.  It's going to be an interesting chess match.  

• Like 1

1st half Players that stood out and didn't!

POS

Cam

Jones

Sony

Stevenson

Perkins

Williams  He covered Smith. I think he shut him out.

Yogi ---- awesome, frigging monster.

Forgot  Juron  OMG

Stinks

Harry  ----- Drives for the ball why to make it look like a (fake) great catch. That ball was perfect.

Bourne  ---- Ball hits you in the face u catch it!!

Kicker  --- That's the guy I know. There is no way he's our kicker!

Jackson ---- I can't see him making the roster.

Edited by m haynes