Pre-season 2021 - Week 2 - Patriots in Philly

Deadpulse

5 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Cam was stunting on those hoes tonight. 

Also Rhamondre is an animal. Take care of the ball big fella. 

LOL to the guys sayin in Gen that Mac Jones was outplayed all joint practice by the eagles. 

Therealmccoy? He’s very angry isn’t he…lol

Nordin has to leave the team, unfortunately.  That was abysmal. I was hoping he would be it, but pushing three kicks to the wide right like that….it’s not NFL calibre

OL was boss! And the PHI DL is their strong point. 

QBs great, but partly because OL was so good. 

RBs great as well but see above 

I thought our front 7 started off a bit shaky but soon locked ish down. 

Bye Harry. You’re not a WR.

Great game. If only it was reg season!

4 minutes ago, IheartMyV8 said:

Just watched some highlights since I couldn’t get the game last night.  Nordin Gostkowski has me concerned.  RB’s look good.  Love Meyers.  Wanna see how Cam does with less time to throw but didn’t look too shabby.  Did he run at all last night?

Nope. Lots of stepping up into the pocket though which was class.

there was one issue that had me face palming. He stepped up and began to look as if he was going to run to first down, but then a receiver/RB was free just past the FdM so he passed it….it was like 10 yards but it was wild and the guy had to dive to catch it without anyone near him. Just so inaccurate. But overall, it looked very composed from Cam. 

Curious who will be cut at RB for them because cannot imagine they can keep everyone

Sony Michel
Damien Harris
James White
JJ Taylor
Rhamondre Stevenson
Brandon Bolden

Clearly Bolden is out but with how JJ Taylor has played maybe James White is out because if they cut Taylor he would easily be signed by another team.  Sony Michel gets a decent pay check but everyone else is paid little to nothing.  Curious what they do, I thought Stevenson could maybe play some HB or FB but with how he has ran that might be a waste of his talents, has arguably been as good as any back in the league this preseason.

Also is funny how so many thought Mac Jones had a weak are and was overrated going into the draft, so far he looks pretty damn legit with a very good arm and surprisingly good mobility in the pocket.  Looks like they made a great choice with him and would not be shocked to see him starting at some point this year.