Steelers VS Lions Week 8

Chieferific

WHO?       tvsubhB.png         

Sunday 8:30PM

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WHERE?      qLEsD0b.jpg

Though they are1-2 at Home this year, the Lions have played tough. They lost by a combined total of 7pts. The loss to Atlanta could have easily been a victory as Tate was ruled just short of the goaline on the last play of the game. This isn't your Daddy's Lions team. This Lions team has earned it's victories through Defense moreso than Offense IMO. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Offensive Keys:       aWxQiVj.jpg

Let's not complicate things. Ben/Bell/Brown are the Offensive keys to victory. Obviously the OL needs to perform well but these 3 are the WMDs. Haley needs to not go all out Turtle mode and allow these guys to  flourish. Statistically speaking the Lions are tough against the Run. Now I can't say I've watched a Lion game this year so there may be some variables in play here. Either way, I see no reason why one the League's top OLs and the League's BEST RB can't be effective against that Lion Defense. In terms of Pass Defense, the Lions are 2nd in the League with 9 Ints but overall they have the 21st ranked Pass Defense and are in the bottom 10 in terms of Sacks. It would appear this Defense can be thrown upon. Of course that all depends on which Ben shows up. If it's Good Ben, a 300yd multi TD game is a strong possibility. If Bad Ben shows up, the team that ranks 2nd in Ints may be the difference in the game.

pQ1rHkd.jpg?1

Ziggy represents the Lions best Pass rusher. I do not think he is out of AVs league tho. I expect a solid showing from AV but Ben cannot hold onto the ball cause you best believe Ansah will be coming.

7tqjJSJ.jpg?2    

As stated, the Lions rank 2nd in Ints and 2nd overall in forced turnovers. Nothing levels the playing field more than turnovers. Ben and Co. MUST protect the ball. And of course, if the Steeler Defense is able to grab a turnover or two that would make things easier.

Defensive Keys:                 hdqsBy3.jpg?1

PRESSURE!

BOkEv6n.jpg

Nothing new here. The 3 DL need to continue to anchor the trenches and allow the Steelers talented LBs to stuff the holes and bring the heat on the outside. The Lions are not a good Running football team. With that said, Abdullah has some wiggle and speed. If they sleep on him, he can take one to the house. Stay disciplined!

H0HImiN.jpg

The face of the Steelers pass rush is T.J. Watt. Dupree will bring it from time to time but play in and play out, T.J. is the one with the green light. As with most games, Pass Rush is a must. The Lions don't run the ball well so that Pass Rush may be more important than usual. Bring the heat T.J.!  The Lions are without their best WR (Tate) but if given time, Stafford can make Marvin Jones and Golladay look like superstars. Don't forget about Reddick. He is effective catching balls out of the backfield. The Steelers cannot allow the checkdown to kill them so tackling is a priority. 

Prediction:                            UskvjfR.jpg

(I hope she doesn't count against my Hottie allowance)

After a slow start on the Road, Haley unchains Ben and allows him to do what he do. Ben slings the ball around to AB/Bell/JuJu and they catch up and pull away midway through the 4th Quarter and earn a tough Win.......23-17

And the Grand Finale......

1pPS5HO.jpg?1

0ofY4ow.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tme6pGr.jpg?1

Love the girls, but the first one.....you can definitely see through that top.

I mean...thats Madison Ivy....Ive seen much more....much much much more....but Im betting JD is going to harass you into changing that like he did to me.   JD is a jerk like that.   :ph34r:

2 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I mean...thats Madison Ivy....Ive seen much more....much much much more....but Im betting JD is going to harass you into changing that like he did to me.   JD is a jerk like that.   :ph34r:

Hahahaha...... pot/kettle!!!  Lol.  they aren't MY rules.  I'm more concerned about if webby sees #3 and her barely there bikini top.  Might as well be pasties.  But yeah #1 is see thru.  But they're all fun to look at!!!  ;)

6 hours ago, JDLefebvre said:

Hahahaha...... pot/kettle!!!  Lol.  they aren't MY rules.  I'm more concerned about if webby sees #3 and her barely there bikini top.  Might as well be pasties.  But yeah #1 is see thru.  But they're all fun to look at!!!  ;)

Yeah yeah.... :D

Ive saved all the pictures to my drive, so its safe to take them down.   

8 hours ago, August4th said:

hope we get hunter and DHB(he's good for one deep ball attempt) involved somehow.. good time for Rodgers to step up

While agree with Tomlin's "punishment", Bryant doesn't seem like the type that will respond to it positively. Instead of learning from his mistakes he'll just become more bitter. It takes a mature mind for discipline to work. 

18 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

giphy.gif

Good work @Chieferific - I do need to make a note of something. Unfortunately, I had to remove one of the hotties. It was a bit too revealing  for FF. (Definitely was see-through lol).

You're good though. No warning or nothing. Feel free to re-post another in it's place. Just had to remove that one in particular; just in case.

So, we can't have see-through, but we can have see-around?? (3rd Hottie) :)

Hate to burst your bubble, Chief, but I think unleashing Ben is not the way to win this one...unleashing Bell, however...

Detroit's Pass D I believe is pretty good, but I think we can 'Tom Brady' them to death, if we wanted. Dump it to Bell about a dozen times, WR screen it to AB another half-dozen, and pound the rock another 30+ attempts, and that is how I think we beat Detroit. If Ben starts airing it out, I feel we are in trouble... 

Archived