Steelers VS Lions Week 8

Chieferific

1 hour ago, August4th said:

hope MB gets motivated over the benching

brown, MB and JuJu can be a nice trio if MB gets his head back in the game(also ben needs to play better)

He doesn't strike me as that type of person. Right now he's prolly stewing thinking..."Why don't they throw me the ball like that?"

2 minutes ago, JLambert58 said:

It spells the end for Bryant's leverage.

He didnt have much leverage to begin with.    As it was stated early in the broadcast, he cried about lack of targets.....he was the 3rd most targeted player on the team behind the two players who are quite clearly better than him.   If he thinks he is anywhere near their level, he is in for a rude awakening.    When Bryant starts running the full route tree, catching all the catchable passes thrown his way, and stops pissing green and hanging out with hoodrats that only want him for his money....then he might have leverage.   He seems to believe that just because he is an athletic freak who can occasionally make a huge play, he deserves something he has never truly earned.   

Martavis stated that his mom talked some sense into him after his last suspension and didnt want to let her down.   Lets hope she talks to him again and makes him realize that the Steelers have given him more opportunities than he deserved and that he needs to shut up and prove it on the field instead of acting like an entitled baby because some bugs in his ear are telling him he is special.

You arent, Martavis.     Athletically, perhaps you are, but better athletes and players in general have been chewed up, spit out and long forgotten by this league.  

6 hours ago, JLambert58 said:

It spells the end for Bryant's leverage.

does this spell #3 WR for bryant? 2j2s looks to be the next Ward at WR, and who would ever have thought this? The scary part is that if Bryant can keep his cool and just play and make D account for his speed, it could be a special Offence we have. If's a a plenty, but it's all right there isn't it? I am not even asking Ben to play his best, just decent should work. Consider how the D was vs Stafford and co. in their home field, and if Ben was to start playing "good" whatever that is/was.

I really think Bryant may have Borderline Personality Disorder much like Brandon Marshall. Like think about it. Knowing there could be repercussions he willingly spoke out against the team and JuJu before the team's first primetime game where he could have shown off. That's a bit more than a lack of maturity to not see the long term repercussions of his decisions.

Archived