Marcus Smart signs extension with Boston

sdrawkcab321

15 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

You mean MJ.

Bradley Beal is one of like 6 players in the history of the NBA to average 30+ in back to back seasons. He averaged 30.5 on 45% in 19/20 then averaged 31.3 on 49% in 20/21. Scoring volume and efficiency increasing literally almost never happens like we've seen with Beal, it's typically the opposite, as players take more shots they become less efficient. He's one of the truly elite scorers in the league but has just been stuck in a terrible situation. Durant, Harden, and George couldn't win with Russell, lol.

19 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

I think Smart/Brown/RWill for KAT/Beasley checks out fine. Probably have picks included. Always is.

Minnesota going to run an all wing lineup with Russell, Smart, Brown, and Edwards? Have you seen KAT play or do you just read the box score? A big that shoots under 50%, doesn't protect the rim, and doesn't play defense is what Boston needs? 

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Ya Derozan was an all star.  That Boston offer is a bunch of flawed role players.

DeRozan was also a flawed player, he can't shoot at all and his lack of shooting was one of the main reasons Toronto kept failing in the playoffs. The Kawhi situation is also a once in a lifetime type of deal. He had only played 9 games the previous season and wasn't the Kawhi that we know now, he only had 1 year of All-Star production and the injury was a concern. The only reason he was even traded was because he literally wouldn't play for the Spurs because he didn't like their medical staff.

I don't see Beal being traded this season because his camp stopped asking for it. But there's also a reason that he didn't sign an extension with you. If Washington isn't very good this season he'll likely be S&T to either Boston or Golden State next summer.

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

DeRozan was also a flawed player, he can't shoot at all and his lack of shooting was one of the main reasons Toronto kept failing in the playoffs. The Kawhi situation is also a once in a lifetime type of deal. He had only played 9 games the previous season and wasn't the Kawhi that we know now, he only had 1 year of All-Star production and the injury was a concern. The only reason he was even traded was because he literally wouldn't play for the Spurs because he didn't like their medical staff.

I don't see Beal being traded this season because his camp stopped asking for it. But there's also a reason that he didn't sign an extension with you. If Washington isn't very good this season he'll likely be S&T to either Boston or Golden State next summer.

Sign an extension with me? I’m not a Wizards fan.